Search for content in message boards

Harper, John

Harper, John

Curt J. Gronner (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Harper, Jacobs, Gardner
Am seeking ancestry or any other information regarding:
John HARPER, b. 1784 NC who md. Jane GARDNER b. 1806 SC in Sumner co., TN 4 April 1827. They were in Carroll co.,TN in 1850 census with daughter Nancy Ann b. 1828, TN. She md. John Wesley JACOBS in Carroll co. in 1850. Have descendants, will share. Thanks, Curt Gronner

John Harper

Jean Carter (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Harper
I have a William Harper form Chatham Co. NC who was the father of five sons Edward Harper, Frederick Harper, John Harper, William Harper, Joseph Harper.
John left Chatham County and went to Wake County NC. Edward Harper was born in 1780.
Do you know what county your John Harper was from in NC?
Please e-mail me at jhcarter@cetlink.net

Joseph Harper

Jean Carter (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Lisa
Children of William & Mary ??? Harper from Sampson County NC that move to Chatham Co.NC abt 1778

Edward Harperb b 8/17/1780 NC died Chatham Co. NC.

Frederick Died abt 1820(Edward his brother)was Adm of Estate

John Harper went to Wade County, NC

William Harper (His land was sold for taxes after he left Chatham Co.)

Joseph Harper Married Mary

This is all that I know I was hoping you could add to my information.
If so Please e-mail me at jhcarter@cetlink.net
jc

Joseph Harper

Lisa Harper (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Do you have any information (birthdates, places, etc) for all five brothers? I am looking for a Joseph Harper b abt 1800 and was wondering if this is a possible connect. The information I was going on had him born in SC.

Joseph Harper

linda harper (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am looking for the parents of James Harper who was born in 1784 probably SC. There has been some speculation that either his father or grandfather was Joseph Harper.

I know most of the details of James Harper life after he moved to GA but nothing of his parents or birth.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 9:24PM GMT
Any information on the Harper family from Ireland. Patrick Joseph Harper married a florence Gallagher in Scotland around July 1962

Patrick Harper imm 1653 fr. Ireland to Va.

Posted: 5 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2009 1:03PM GMT
I have a Patrick Harper in my Family that immigrated to Virginia in 1653. Are your dates right?

Re: Patrick Harper imm 1653 fr. Ireland to Va.

Posted: 18 May 2009 6:28AM GMT
I am Patrick L Harper and My Family claims that Patrick L Harper Came to America around 1653 from Ireland. According to all I have ever read from the Family History Our Common Ancestor Patrick L Harper Came over from Ireland and Settled in Virgina. My Family has a Book with all our Kin. I do not have a copy handy at the Moment. but my Father does and I can ask him and he could tell me more. I am looking for Cousins that are of a Relation to Patrick L Harper of Ireland.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions