Search for content in message boards

Campbell

Posted: 5 Jan 2014 7:44PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 5 Jan 2014 7:44PM GMT
Surnames: Crawford Campbell
I am trying to find information on my great grandmother Elizabeth Campbell who was born in St. Louis Missouri around 1865. Her parents are Jane Crawford and Henry or James Campbell, they were married in Missouri also, but not sure it was St Louis. She had a brother Francis also born about 1862. Thank you
Posted: 20 Mar 2014 1:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Jane Crawford born in Canada died 1927 in CA. Her parents are Francis Crawford and Jean Cameron. Jane was married before to a John Condron and had 2 sons., then married Henry Campbell and has 3 children: Francis, Elizabeth Ann, and Margaret. Elizabeth Ann died in 1945 BC, she married John Charles Smith, and has 9 children. Show's Elizabeth Ann married in San Francisco in 1884.

Re: Campbell

Posted: 20 Mar 2014 2:10AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Campbell/Smith
cynthiabarthel500, Thank you for your information, but there is one mistake in the information you have given, Jane Crawford married Henry Campbell first, around 1860 as her children from that marriage were born in the 1860's in St. Louis and she married John Condron in the 1870's, their two sons born mid 1870's. The information on my great grandmother I do not have is her exact birthdate and where in St. Louis., All other information I have including the documentation,pictures and stories from my Dad to go with it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions