Search for content in message boards

SKIPPERS

SKIPPERS

Chris Guyton (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SKIPPER
I'M LOOKING FOR ANY INFO. ON SKIPPERS IN CONWAY ON HWY. #378 OR CEDAR GROVE AREA

Re: SKIPPERS

Sylvia Rogers (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2002 4:09AM GMT
Surnames: Skipper, Walker
Chris, I have a little info on your Skipper family. Yancy Skipper was my great grandfather, Patrick Walker was his son, my grmother, Letha Cannon was Patricks brother have more info,contact me if you want more. I would like to hear what your connection to the family is. Sylvia Rogers, Georgetown,SC

Posted: 5 Sep 2002 12:57PM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2002 11:25PM GMT
Surnames: Skipper, Oliver
Sylvia, I'm looking for information on Mary E Skipper b 9/4/1856 d 11/21/1939 she was married to Marshall Oliver. She is on my wife side of the family.

Huggins.
Thanks
John

Posted: 13 Nov 2002 5:24AM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2002 12:41PM GMT
Surnames: Skipper
where is the skipper connection from that you are trying to make? i am related to some skippers from horry county south carolina. if you would e-mail me at justplainpatsy@aol.com i may be able to help, i will try . patsy skipper tayloe

maxie hayden sharpe (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2003 11:26AM GMT
Edited: 20 Sep 2003 11:24AM GMT
Surnames: Skipper, Hayden
my grand mother was annie mae skipper married damon hayden, brother bud, i have a sylvia in family, if sounds familer e- mail me.

Mavis Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2004 2:29AM GMT
My grandmother was born and raised in Conway and she was born about 1900

CHRIS GUYTON (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2004 10:15AM GMT
CAN YOU TELL ME HER NAME AND TELL ME ABOUT HER FAMILY NAMES?
THANKS,
CHRIS

Posted: 18 Sep 2004 8:51PM GMT
Surnames: Skipper, Johnson
Sylvia,

I just got finished reading an entry you submitted on Yancy Skipper and Patrick Walker Skipper. Yancy was my great great grandfather and Patrick was my great grandfather. I would like to know more about the connection. My grandmother was Naomi L. Skipper, one of Patricks children from his first marriage to Harritte Johnson. I would like to know more on how we are related. I'm doing family research and I trying to trace family roots to as far back as I can. I haven't find much. But I would like to. Trying to find out all about my family and my roots. Any help would be great.

Sincerely,
Amanda L. Hodges

Posted: 19 Sep 2004 2:16AM GMT
Surnames: Skipper, Cannon, Lewis
Amanda, my grandmother Letha Skipper Cannon/ wife of Leon Cannon was Yancy Skippers daughter. She and Patrick were brother and sister.
I have more of this family put up I will get it down and send you what I have . Its not a lot . No one has Yancy Skipper in thier family. I dont know why.
Yancy married Mary Ann Lewis. will get back to you later. Where do you live? I am in Georgetown.
Sylvia Rogers

Posted: 19 Sep 2004 2:20AM GMT
Amanda, you can get me direct with this address
sylviar@sccoast.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic