Search for content in message boards

TUIGAMALA & TUIMALEALI'IFANO

TUIGAMALA & TUIMALEALI'IFANO

F.C. Tuigamala (View posts)
Posted: 29 Sep 2002 2:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:25AM GMT
Surnames: Tuigamala, Tuimaleali'ifano
If there are any members of the Tuigamala or Tuimaleali'ifano Families that get this message, please contact me. I would like to find out about my roots. Please provide me with any information that you have.

Faafetai lava.

F.C. Tuigamala

Re: TUIGAMALA & TUIMALEALI'IFANO

S.Iose (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2003 12:36AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:26AM GMT
Surnames: Tuigamala
Hi there,

I was just surfing the net and came across your message.

I am a Tuigamala but go under my grandmothers surname. My father was born in Sa'anapu to Ivala and Vaeluega Tuigamala.

I too am interested to find out who I may be related to.

If you like, feel free to drop me a line on: ripcurl_6006@hotmail.com

Soifua,

Az

Posted: 9 Dec 2003 3:21PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:27AM GMT
Talofa lava,
I am not sure what kind of assistance I can provide for you, but am willing to be of service. You could probably help me out more than I could for you. If you have any questions shoot me an email. Soifua and thanks.

Vickie Katieli (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2004 12:33AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:36AM GMT
Surnames: Filo, Hunt, Luamoa, Tuimalealiifano
Hi. My Hunt genealogy is connected to the Tuimalealiifano family. My GG Grandfather John Hunt from England born 1822 married Sa Luamoa/Tuimalealiifano born abt 1835 from Fasito'otai. Her parents were Luamoa/Tuimalealiifano and Filo.

Posted: 22 Mar 2004 9:00AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:40AM GMT
Surnames: Nonu, Sualauvi, Tuigamala, Tuimalealiifano,
Thank you for your reply. My father is from Fasitootai in the Tuigamala family. His father ( my grandpa) held the Tuigamala title until he died in 1977. He was Tuigamala Nonu. My grandmother was born and raised in Falelatai, and she was the granddaughter of the late Tuimalealiifano Sualauvi.
I just want to hook up with some relatives for a genealogy account of both families.

Faafetai

Posted: 22 Mar 2004 9:08AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:29AM GMT
Surnames: Fitisemanu, Sualauvi, Tuimalealiifano
Sole, thanks for your reply. Really appreciate it. My father is the great grandson of Tuimalealiifano Sualauvi of Falelatai. I have a bit on the genealogy if you want. I just got it from some Fitisemanu cousins that I met. It's amazing how many families a person can have...

Talk to you later....

Posted: 17 Oct 2004 6:11PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:43AM GMT
Surnames: Tuimalealiifano
Hey, I know --alittle bit of Tuimalealiifano's geneaology, let me see if I can re-tell it correctly--email me Thanks...

FC Tuigamala (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2004 7:16AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:31AM GMT
Surnames: Fitisemanu, Malietoa, Ti'a
Thanks Sylvia...I really appreciate your help...It is funny how you mentioned the Fitisemanus because they are in the same family. I must have the same Fitisemanu cousins that you have, because I know a whole lot of them, and we do share some family geneaologies as well. If you can, please e-mail me what you got, and I will do the same...I have some parts of the geneaology from Malietoa Ti'a downwards, but I still need to see if thereare some more names that I can add on to what I got.

Faafetai Lava...

FC Tuigamala (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2004 7:25AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:34AM GMT
Surnames: Malietoa, Sualauvi, Ti'a, Tuimalealiifano
So sorry it took this long to reply back, but I would really like to see the geneaology of our family. My father is a great grandson of Tuimalealiifano Sualauvi, and he grew up in Matanonofo Falelatai. He knows his genealogy all the way to Malietoa Ti'a, but I want to find out more, and make corrections. Please provide me with what you know as far as this is concerned.

FC Tuigamala

Posted: 20 Feb 2005 9:32AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2005 11:41AM GMT
Surnames: HUNT, LUAMOA
Talofa Vickie -

John HUNT b.1822 Stepney, England
m.1850?Apia, Upolu, Samoa - Sa LUAMOA
d.1893 Vaitoloa, Upolu, Samoa

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/SAMOA/2005-01/110632697...

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/SAMOA/2005-01

We would be very interested in hearing from you.

Manuia, Soifua,

--manaia
(USA)
__
==
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions