Search for content in message boards

coffee/may

coffee/may

melissa (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 9:18PM GMT
needing info. on my great great grandparents-William May and Eliza Coffee -state of Indiana most likely Elletsville area. Names are all I have. Would love some help! Thanks

Coffee's of Indiana

Kathy (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2001 4:45PM GMT
there are also COFFEE's in Adams Co Indiana, that is where my family came from.

KATHY

Jacqueline J( Phillips) Blanton (View posts)
Posted: 11 May 2001 1:45PM GMT
I AM A PHILLIPS AND A GARVER MY GRANDMOTHER WAS A COFFEE HER FATHER WAS PAUL COFFEE AND THAT IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE COFFEES. I DO KNOW BOTH SIDE CAME FROM THE SOUTHERN PART OF INDIANA I ALSO HAVE A PREACHER IN THE FAMILY. MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME OR I CAN HELP YOU IN SOME WAY.

COFFEE's of Indiana

Kathy (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2001 7:48AM GMT
Jacqueline that would be great if we could connect somehow.my COFFEE's came from Kerry Co Ireland..then to Decatur,Indiana thisi s all I know so far.

Indiana Coffees'

Jackie (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2001 6:03PM GMT
Kahty I remember as a girl going up to or clost to Mich. to see my fathers kin fokes.They had a daughter and a son and I think the girls name was Kathy but I am not sure, I was so young but she was younger than me. I am 57 my fathers mothers name was Alta May (Coffee) (Phillips) Eden. Do you know any of these names? Thand you
Posted: 21 Nov 2002 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Dec 2002 2:05PM GMT
Surnames: Coffee, Schnacke
I am a coffee. my family was from Indiana. my father was born in Indiana... Evansville. Stanford George Coffee his father was George Washington Coffee who was born in Rome, Georgia, he was married to Anna Emma Schnacke. I have been doing research on these coffee's for several years and have always hit a brick wall...

Re: KATHY

Posted: 27 Jan 2003 1:36AM GMT
Edited: 21 Jul 2003 1:37PM GMT
Surnames: COFFEE
Hi Jacqueline...yes that is where I seem to be also. the brick wall!!!!
I have been walking cemeteries in Adams co Indiana hoping to find more. my coffee's there were pretty much founders from what I can find.. but going back to between there and Ireland I hit the brick wall.... would be great if we could some how connect.

Re: Coffee's

Joanne (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2003 2:52PM GMT
Surnames: Coffee
I received an email from you, Kathey, only it was addressed to a Jacquelyn. I am Joanne Benderman Coffee. I would like to copmpare notes with you on what we have on the Coffee family. Thank you.... jbende@earthlink.net
Posted: 12 Mar 2010 8:33PM GMT
Greetings from Las Vegas!
My name is Kerry Lee Coffee, and I am originally from a small southern Indiana town called "Johnson". Just curious if we have family in common.
Posted: 17 Mar 2010 1:55PM GMT
Greetings from Bakersfield, CA
My Coffee family came from Ireland, not sure where, do not know the year they came. But the first born in US as far as I know was in or about 1871 William Henry Coffee, born in Waynesboro, Tenn. He died in Evansville, Inddiana.
He and his wife Elizabeth Nazirene Hickman had 6 children, one of which was my grandfather George Washington Coffee born in Rome, Georgia.This part of The coffee's relocated to California area sometime in the early 1930's. In Los Angeles area, and Kern County area, Taft and Bakersfield, CA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions