Search for content in message boards

James Lewis Hayden

James Lewis Hayden

Joan Hayden (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2000 12:54PM GMT
b- May 25,1749 i think N.Y. Went to PEI.

Haydens

Leslie (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2000 4:44PM GMT
I have been researching my Hayden ancestry for a few months now. I have come up with several James Haydens (all in NY). The last James Hayden I have found was born in 1848 and married a Dellia McCardle. I have also found a James L. Hayden who was a Lieutenant Colonel at West Point. I believe my line came from Ireland. Could these Haydens be yours?

James Lewis Hayden

Joan (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2000 9:39AM GMT
James Lewis Hayden lived in Cherry Valley, N.Y. Married to a Christina Haas. Had three children in Cherry Valley--1 in N.Y. City, who died and is burried there. When eth Indians invaded, James and his family ended up in Prince Edward Island.

NY-Mass tie

Posted: 7 Apr 2000 9:54AM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2002 7:43PM GMT
Some of my line left Blandford mass. in
the 1800s to settle in NY. Any tie to yours?

Haydens

Leslie (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2000 2:20PM GMT
At this time I have only gone back as far as my gg grandfather James Hayden who married Dellia McCardle. I am unsure of birth dates and death dates at this time because the grave stone only has their names on it.The cemetary is currently looking for information for me. Did your NY Haydens enter into the Army? I have found that my gg grandfather, g grandfather , and several other Haydens who entered the army and lived at West Point.

hayden NY

Posted: 10 Apr 2000 11:59AM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2002 7:43PM GMT
All I remember is in the 1800s one of the
Haydens of Blandford, in western Mass. had
marrital problems and moved to upstste NY.
I think it was mid 1800s. He may have
remarried w/o getting a divorce. So the
trail back to Mas. may be obscured.

Harriet Marie Hayden (Hayton)

Joyce (Beers) Shultis (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 9:43AM GMT
The above subject was my g-g-grandmother born in Roxbury, NY in 1851 and lived there until age 19 when she moved to Walton, NY. She married Clarke Mills about 1870. They had 4 (possibly5) children: Helen, Lillian (my g-grandmother), Elfleddy(sp.?)Jennie and (Frank?). Harriet was married also to Jeremiah Cleaver and later, a Dumond. I'm looking for info on her parents. Have found nothing in Roxbury. Contact me at scorpiob@dmcom.net.

james lewis hayden

Posted: 27 Apr 2000 11:50AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2005 11:45PM GMT
i am a direct descendant of james l. hayden. he is my g-g-grandfather. my research has uncovered approx. 1800 people. i would be happy to share info with you. please e-mail me at hayprizz@aol.com

HAYDEN IN NY

Anne Townsend (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2000 7:08AM GMT
I am looking for Wilbur Hayden. The only information I have is the name and that his wife was Amanda Hopkins, born 1854 in Cortland County, NY; died 1897 in Cincinnatus, Cortland County. Amanda is buried with her parents in Cincinnatus as the wife of Wilbur Hayden. Her death record and obituary state she had lived with her parents for about 2 years previous to her death, and had been ill for several years. Her death record states she is married.
Amanda was a sister to my grgrandmother, I would like to know if she had children.

Re: James Lewis Hayden

Posted: 10 Sep 2001 3:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 12:52AM GMT
I am looking for James Lewis Hayden's father, Lewis Hayden..any information beyond. Especially when they came to America and if they are descended from John and William Hayden that arrived in 1630. Any information from 1630 to 1749
Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic