Search for content in message boards

Kemps of Alabama

Kemps of Alabama

Annette Lindsey (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2000 7:51AM GMT
My grandmother was Jettie Alene Kemp b.Sept.30,1903 d. Sept10,1980. She married Winfield Drummond and they lived and died in Walker County Alabama. I need info about her parents and where she came from prior to marrying my grandfather. Anyone who can help? Email me at sewnette@hotmail.com or reply here.
Thanks, Annette

RE:Kemp in alabama

Posted: 22 Aug 2000 10:24PM GMT
Edited: 2 Mar 2006 4:39AM GMT
i dont know much about my greatgrandfathersearly life but i do know now he was borned in double springs alabama. His name was William Presley Kemp. Married Margie Emmaline Brewer and to this union 4 children were borned Holly Octava Kemp, senthia Kemp, Ruffus Kemp, Clay Kemp, Now William Presley Kemp Had a brother by the name of Dan Kemp. I don't know if this helps or not>But i'm grasping at straws on this side of my family

Re: Kemps of Alabama

Posted: 13 Jul 2003 1:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Jul 2003 3:26AM GMT
Surnames: drummond, myers
hi,
i am researching my grandparents families, myers & drummond from walker county al. my grandfather was tom myers and my grandmother was maybelle drummond myers. grandmother's parents were eb drummond and mary drummond they are buried @ drummond cemetary in walker co. al. do any of these names sound familiar to you?
thank you,
jenny lawson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions