Search for content in message boards

DIMAYUGA's

DIMAYUGA's

Posted: 15 Jan 2009 10:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DIMAYUGA
Am searching for the descendants of LAURO DIMAYUGA known to be from Lipa City, Batangas, as well as of DOMINGO DIMAYUGA and his siblings. They were my relatives. To anybody who is related by blood please help me trace my roots.

Re: DIMAYUGA's

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 11:06AM GMT
hi! im a dimayuga, i can't remember most of the names in the family tree the clan had traced when we had our first ever reunion in lipa january 2008. i was surfing for random things kasi bored ako and i saw your post...i could send you the family tree in case it'll help you trace which "branch" of the family you're in :)

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 2:03PM GMT
Surnames: DIMAYUGA's
Yes, please. You can send it direct to my email add, do you know it? From where are in Batangas? Please keep in touch.

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 2:55PM GMT
cheezy, you can reach me at dmug_58@yahoo.com, thanx!

Posted: 6 Apr 2009 2:28PM GMT
Hi, My grandfather Delfin Dimayuga lived in Labak, Lipa City near the Villa Hospital. His father Ingkong was a musician and had a band before World War II. There is a road there named in honor of one of ancestors which runs perpendicular to the Lipa City Cathedral. I will appreciate it if you can send me a copy of your family tree. Best regards, Gerard

Posted: 19 Dec 2009 2:46AM GMT
Try emailing me sometime..just may be we are connected by blood line...who knows right? Lauro Dimayuga is my great grandfather as well...my dad is Jose Recio Dimayuga from Lipa City.

Posted: 6 Jun 2011 3:02AM GMT
Im Related by Blood, from where you are?

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 4:30AM GMT
Surnames: Jiggs Gilera
Here is the picture (daw) of Lauro Dimayuga in the book written by By Maria Kalaw Katigbak "Few there were (like my father) 1 edition"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150091760727182&am...
Lauro Dimayuga was a writer, revolutionary, and one of the original members of the Indios Bravos, a group of Filipino reformers organized by Jose Rizal in Paris. Dimayuga acted as Rizal's second in duelling matches. On July 1890 for example, Dimauyga was asked by Rizal to be his second, when Rizal challenged the Spanish political writer Wenceslao Retana to match, because Retana had previously insulted Rizal's relative in a previously-printed article in Madrid.
Among the articles that Dimayuga wrote were Las Bellas Lipenses and una Frase de Amor. He was ordered imprisoned by the friars in Lipa for being an Filibuster and was executed without trial in 1897.

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 11:37AM GMT
Hi! im Manuel luis dimayuga,Son of the late Atty. Antonio V Dimayuga, son of the late Hon.Jose M.Dimayuga.

Posted: 15 Aug 2011 9:13PM GMT
Hi Gerry, would it be possible for you to share your notes on your Dimayuga Lineage? I can invite you to visit our family tree if you can give me your email address. You can send it to my email add (edd.dimayuga@kofc.us). Thank you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions