Search for content in message boards

Fuller family history

Fuller family history

Posted: 4 Apr 2001 1:51PM GMT
Edited: 7 Dec 2001 9:55PM GMT
My William Fuller came to Ipswich Ma in 1635 on the ship Abigail. He was 25 years of age and traveling with him is Joseph Fuller who was 15. William was born about 1610 in Norfolk England I believe. I have been able to trace William but can't find that Joseph was born in England, he doesn't appear anywhere in the archives. If anyone out there has any information to share I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Mary Ann email whitely@prodigy.net

Captain William Fuller

Jerry Boson (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2001 6:36PM GMT
I have bascially the same Info on Captain Fuller and Joseph who came over on the Abigail in 1610. Do you have any info on Ezekial who was, I think the son of William and Sarah. I am trying to determine the birth date of Ezekial and any other info about him. Please reply. Thanks much!

William Fuller

Posted: 26 Apr 2001 10:57AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 11:46PM GMT
Is this the same Capt. Wm. fuller who married Sarah Martiau? I have quite a bit of info on him. It may not be the same person. I know there were many Fullers in the North. This Wm. Fuller was Gov of Maryland in 1654-1657. My e-mail is fputnam@peoplepc.com.

Ezekiel Fuller

Posted: 5 May 2001 7:15PM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2002 11:51PM GMT
Hi Jerry
Just read your post. We have been working on other lines or would have seen it earlier.
We have Ezekiel Sr born 1675 died 11-19-1722 in Isle of Wight Co., Va. He married Deborah Spivey about 1700. She was born abt May 1744. We have some other info. Will share. What line are you going down? You may email us at rjparker@aol.com

Ezekiel Fuller

Posted: 6 May 2001 6:30PM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2002 11:51PM GMT
Jerry
Sorry I messed up on the dates for Deborah Spivey who married Ezekiel Fuller. She was born abt 1672 and died about 1744. Marriage year should be right.

Again, i apologize for the error.

Janet

Ezekiel Fuller

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 11:09AM GMT
I imagine our information runs along the same line. I believe the Ezekiel Fuller in our line was the son of Capt. Wm. Fuller - at one time Gov. of Maryland and married to Sarah Martiau, daughter of Nicholas Martiau, all of VA. in the 1600's. Capt. Fuller had a son named Ezekiel but we can't definately connect this Ezekiel to our family. Our Ezekiel was married to Deborah Spivey.my e-mail address is fputnam@peoplepc.com. Maybe we will have info for each other.

Captain Wm. Fuller

Posted: 11 Jun 2001 5:48AM GMT
Dear Jerry: I have received some info on Wm.Fuller/Ezekiel Fuller. My e-mail is fputnam@peoplepc.com. I would be happy to share it. My name is Frances Putnam.

Re: William Fuller

Posted: 5 Oct 2001 7:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Apr 2002 5:45AM GMT
I AM RESEARCHING CPT WILLIAM FULLER AND SARAH MARTIAU FULLER TO SEE IF THEY MIGHT BE THE PARENTS OF MY 6th G-GRANDFATHER, EZEKIEL FULLER. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE ON CPT WILLIAM FULLER...MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS eileenvb@yahoo.com GOD BLESS

Posted: 10 Aug 2009 7:53PM GMT
Hello!

I also am attempting to prove or disprove that William Fuller and Sarah Martinau were the parents of Ezekial Fuller. If information was shared earlier, could you please also send it to me?

I descend through Ezekial's son Timothy and have quite a bit of information from that point on if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much in advance!

Posted: 26 Aug 2009 3:19PM GMT
Hello folks. I am likewise trying to track down the parents of Captain William Fuller. I descend as well through Ezekial. Oddly enough I am also named William Fuller. Please let me know if you have any additional information. Many thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic