Search for content in message boards

BIBLER Family reunion, 2005

BIBLER Family reunion, 2005

Lisa Sheets (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2005 11:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BIBLER, CARRINGTON
Greetings Researchers!
Plans are in the works for a researchers' reunion to be held August 20th, 2005 in Columbus Ohio. Many of the BIBLERs from Jay County originated in the Fairfield County, Ohio region, and are descended from Francis Bibler and Mary Pence Bibler. You are all invited to participate in the reunion! Please contact me for details on the reunion, using my email address of sheetsngiggles@wowway.com . If you have BIBLER links, and would like to share, but not to participate in the reunion, please send me your information and I will include it in our 'new research' folder for attendees to peruse.
Lisa

Re: BIBLER Family reunion, 2005

Posted: 22 Nov 2005 2:17PM GMT
Surnames: Carrington
I am not related to the Bibler family but I noticed that Carrington was also on the message. I am looking for Isaac Carrington of Ohio b. about 1819. I don't know anything else about him. He would be my ggggrandfather. I am at a dead end with this family. If anyone could help me I would be very much appreciative. Sheila Morrison

Carrington links

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2005 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Bibler Carrington
Hi Sheila--I had to laugh when I saw your message...my Carrington married Morrison!
I don't have my Carrington stuff here at the computer, as I have cleaned stuff up pending hernia surgery tomorrow...I have another Carrington query pending, to be dealt with next week during the recovery period!
I glanced into my FTM program, and don't have Isaac listed, but that may be simply an omission of information from my mom (the Carrington relation) when I was typing some of the notes up. I have lots of info not yet in my file!
My Bibler married Carrington (my mom's parents) and then they divorced, and 'grandma' married Morrison.
Give me some time to get back on the computer, after the surgery and holidays, and I'll see what I can find! Ohio is the 'home base' for the family, so if your Carrington was here, then its a definite possibility he is linked!
Lisa
sheetsngiggles@wowway.com
Posted: 28 Jun 2006 7:23PM GMT
Surnames: Bibler, Gerber
Hello,,
I am researching my paternal grandparents..and you seem to have the most info on the Bibler line...my great grandfather was George F. Bibler born 7/27/1879 died Jan 1963 all I know is he married Cora M. Gerber (from Escanaba, MI, and of the Gerber babyfood Gerbers) they had children..my grandmother Myrtle (Bibler)Smith whom recently passed, Mildred E. Bibler, Thelma M. Bibler...if you can link any of these to your Bibler line..please email me directly at freespirit31371@yahoo.com any help is appreciated...
Shirley Bibbler

ps...my last name is different because my father hated it being mispronounced and changed his and listed Bibbler on mine and my siblings birth certificates..thus hard time researching my ancestors...

Re: Bibler info

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2006 8:59PM GMT
Hi Shirley! There is a Thelma living in FL...have you exchanged with her???? I have her email if not--contact me via my email address (sheetsngiggles@wowway.com) for that tho... I have a few Georges: George, son of John and Nancy (they married in 1972, I dont have dates on this George) of Indiana; this is the most likely of the three I have, as I have dates on another, and a different wife on a third. Do you have any siblings listed for George?

Re: Bibler info

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 3:05AM GMT
Surnames: Bibler, Waldo
Hello Again! I sent you a message (Shirley brownlee) not realizing I had contacted you back in 2006. My great aunt Thelma passed in 1979. My sisters and I have really picked up the trail of the family tree since my grandmother Myrtle passed away. I did find today that Benjamin Franklin Bibler was born in 1855 and died in 1881. I'm trying to go back further. I have Bens parents as John and Lear (Waldo) Bibler but cannot locate either of their parents. Thanks again for any assistance you have to offer. Now Ben's son George Franklin Bibler was born in Wi and died in Michigan. It seems the Bibler line originated from Ohio.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic