Search for content in message boards

Calzada, Martha Merino

Calzada, Martha Merino

Posted: 29 Sep 2008 8:56AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Calzada, Merino
Calzada, Martha Merino

MARTHA MERINO CALZADA, 51, was born June 14, 1957 in Houston, TX & went home from there to be with her "Lord & Savior" on Sept. 25, 2008. She is preceded in death by her Brother: Antonio Merino & niece: Marissa Merino. Survivors include her husband of 30 yrs. Gilbert Calzada, Jr; daughters: Monica Loizos & husband Carlos, & Alicia Calzada; sons: Adrian Calzada & wife Holly Welsch, Christopher & Jonathan Calzada; parents: Joe A. & Felecitas Merino; brother: Carlos M. Merino; sister: Lucy Merino; grandchildren: Lilly, Lucas, & Aubrey & a host of nieces & nephews. Visitation will begin on Monday, Sept. 29, 2008 from 5-9pm @ Compean Funeral Home Main Chapel with a Rosary being recited @ 7:30pm. Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008 @ 1:00pm @ Compean Funeral Home Main Chapel. Interment will follow in Forest Park Lawndale. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of, Gregory D. Compean in Houston,TX

Re: Calzada, Martha Merino

Posted: 2 Jul 2010 4:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
I used to work with Martha when she worked at the Harris County Tax Office. I was just trying to find her on the internet to reconnect with her when i saw that she had passed.
I was just wondering how she died?

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 10:10PM GMT
My mother past away due to breast cancer. 6mths after her double mastectomy the cancer returned and had spread to her brain and her lungs. The doctors had only given her 6mths to live, she past away about 3 months later. She faught it till the end.

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 4:39PM GMT
slitch_1, did you see my sisters response? Not sure if it sent you a message or not. I'm just now seeing this. How long did you know my mom?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic