Search for content in message boards

Abegglen

Posted: 18 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 4:17AM GMT
Surnames: Abegglen, Brugger, Bernath, Otth
Looking for information regarding Gottfried Abegglen, born in Switzerland in 1903. Spouse Irma Brugger born in Switzerland 1916. Irma's parents were Hans Brugger and Marie Otth Brugger.

Abegglen family

Posted: 8 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Abegglen, Brugger, Bernath, Otth
Looking for information regarding Gottfried Abegglen, born in Iseltwald, Switzerland (Canton of Bern) in 1903. Died in Monroe, WI, USA in 1963. Son of Gottfried and Margaret Bernath Abegglen. Gottfried has 1 sister; Margaret and 2 brothers; Walter (spouse, Ottie) and Ernst. Spouse: Irma Clara Brugger, born in Meyringen, Switzerland (Canton of Bern) in 1916. Died in Rockford, IL, USA in 1973. Daughter of Hans Franz Brugger and Marie Otth Brugger. Irma has 3 sisters all born in Meyringen; Marianna, Margaretha and Frieda (all died in USA)

Otth/Bruegger connection

Posted: 15 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 May 2002 6:57PM GMT
Surnames: Otth, Brugger
Hi,
I am tracing my grandmother's family back to Meyringen, Switzerland. She was born Ida Margaritha Otth in 1889 and came to USA about 1905 with her sister Anna. Her father was Niklaus Otth born 1844 and mother Anna Brugger born 1845. Have found family church records in LDS microfilm files but am missing other children of Anna Brugger and Niklaus Otth. Only other child noted is son Kasper born 1876 and never married. Believe there are 3 other brothers but can't find records. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jane Jackson

Brugger/Otth

Posted: 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Brugger, Otth
Hi:
The Brugger/Otth lines that I am tracing are also from Meyringen. Irma Clara Brugger was born in Switzerland in 1916. Emigrated to USA around 1923. She married Gottfried Abegglen (emigrated to USA from Iseltwald, Bern, Switzerland). Irma is the daughter of Hans Franz Brugger and Marie Otth. She had 4 sisters, Margaretha, Marianna and Frieda. All emigrated with their parents to USA. Hans Brugger is the son of Ullrich Brugger and Margaret Huber. And Ullrich Brugger is the son of Peter Brugger and unknown first name Eisenbolgen. Any info you may have on this line would be much appreciated. I hope some of this was helpful to you.
Mary Maynard
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions