Search for content in message boards

Weldons from Alabama ,Oklahoma

Weldons from Alabama ,Oklahoma

Dianna Gale Weldon Parsley (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2000 3:51PM GMT
My Grandfater, Maud Weldon was born in Alabama, to Julie Hartline Weldon and "Bud" Weldon (Robert I think) They ended up in southwest Oklahoma around Altus, Ok. I know my grandfather had brothers and sisters. Anyone know this family?

Weldon's of Alabama

Rick (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2000 2:09PM GMT
Hello! My name is John Richard Weldon, not to be confused with the name of same from Canada. I'm a bama boy transplanted to TN. Everyone just call's me Rick....OK! If you will send me more information on your grandfather, dates, locations, such as that I might just be able to help you out. I have much on the Weldons in Alabama as a lot of my early family lived there. Also, I read something you posted about Weldons in England. Tell me about that if you will please. My research shows that before England, We Weldon's are of Nordic desent, England only after The Vikings conquered and where rewarded land in England, kinda goes from there. Would love to hear from you about anything you would feel to share. Thanks! Rick (jwe1988207@aol.com)
Posted: 2 Jan 2001 10:53PM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2001 4:50AM GMT
Rick, I don't know if your relatives will connect with mine or not. I am the ggranddaughter of A. S. WELDON of Chamber County, AL. I believe that A.S. Weldon was Andrew but not sure about this. I know that we are kin to a lot of the WELDONS from the Lanett, AL. and surrounding areas there. I remember going to several Weldon Reunions at Hughley just outside of Lanett as a little. If we connect would appreciate any information you could help me with. Thank you. Betty Barberow bbarberow@netscape.net

Floyd Weldon

Angie Nelson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 8:17AM GMT
I am looking for information on a Floyd Weldon that was married to Nancy Catherine Mitchell in 1881. They had a daughter named Charlottie Montana Bell Weldon. I have no other information for Floyd, this is what I seek. Would appreciate any thing you can tell me, if you can tell me anything.

Floyd Weldon

Rick Weldon (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 2:24PM GMT
Nancy,
Do you know a location where he/they lived,married,died?
Rick

Floyd Weldon

Angie Nelson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 2:41PM GMT
Floyd And Nancy Catherine Mitchell were married in 1881, they lived in Randolph County, Alabama. Nancy was also known as Kitt. I would like more info. on floyd if anyone has it.

weldons alabama

alan weldon (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2001 5:51AM GMT
weldons from talladega area. my ggrand father was andrew weldon 1885-1920 .married twice.grand father was george s. weldon 1910-1971. his brother was almus weldon ...my grand fathers step brothers name was johnny weldon died 1934. his step sister pauline weldon..3 other whole sisters .

Weldons In Alabama

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 9:25PM GMT
My ggrandfather Weldon was named Asberry S. Weldon from Chambers County, Alabama. He had a brother by the name of Andrew Weldon that married in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. I know one of his wives was a Yarborough. I think this Andrew Weldon also had a son by the name of Andrew. My ggrandfather's father was also named Andrew and they came from Georgia to Alabama. Would appreciate any information you have on the Weldons from Alabama if you think it connects in any way with my Weldons. I have just started on this side of my family. I have been working on the BENCE and BLACKSTON(E) side of the family. Also have the Smith side of my family that I have done very little work on. If any of these other names will connect with you will be glad to help you with what I have. My ggrandfather Asberry S. Weldon was born Nov. 23, 1855 d. 4/13/1942 married Sara Carrie (Callie) Cole 2/21/1984. They had 7 children 1. Aldora b. 6/ /1887 2. Mollie b. 9/ /1889 3. Cora W. b. 9/6/1890 4. Mattie O. b.2/24/1893, my grandmother 5. Earnest O. b. 9/3/1896 6. Vernon b. 1/15/1900 7. Eulos b. 1/ /1907 and raised a grandson as their son, his name was Hoyt b. 5/30/1907. My grandmother married Luther Blackston(e) part of family puts (e) on it and some don't but in Georgia most of the records has it as Blackstone. Would appreciate any information you can give me. My e-mail address is bbarberow @netscape.net if you want to reach me by e-mail. Thanks again Betty Barberow

Weldons In Alabama

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 9:35PM GMT
Alan sorry I put your name on my reply to you. Just wasn't thinking what I was doing. Betty

andrew weldon alabama

alan weldon (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 1:52PM GMT
andrew was married twice.what im told they say 1885-1920 was his life ..im going to look up death records in montgomery soon.he married josie lowery his second wife. his first i dont know her name ,,but uncle said they had two children pauline weldon and johnny weldon.. my grand father was george s. weldon 1910 -1971. he had sibblings. they say andrew weldon my gg grand father died in chilton county area .please dont count me out yet..lets dig further..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic