Search for content in message boards

FREEMAN Family Of Norwich

FREEMAN Family Of Norwich

Posted: 26 Aug 2007 4:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Dec 2012 10:38PM GMT
Surnames: Freeman
Ok I will start with John (aka Jack)Freeman How was a Motorcycle Champion. I got just about all the information on him. I want to know the rest of my family. Please anyone.

Re: Freeman Family Of Norwich

Posted: 26 Aug 2007 6:14AM GMT
A few dates would help us to help you.
When was he born - do you have his birth cert, if so, his parents' names and town please.

When/where/who did he marry?

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 12:49AM GMT
Surnames: Freeman
Yeah sorry Mate. I thought If I put Jack in first everyone would of known him. If you want you can have a look at my tree. I hardly have any correct dates most of mine are circa I want to find the family far and wide I want to go far back as paper and the cencus would take me.
Well I'm looking for Walter Freeman Born 1853 married first Martha Booty then married Margaret Moon. I don't know the dates. This is why I'm on the hunt I want these dates and the rest of the families if possible.

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 6:55AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Looking at birth registrations, there is a Walter Freeman, jul-sep 1954, Grimsby district, vol 3b, p286. Mother's maiden name Short.

Can't see another one between 1952-1955.

If you think this is 'your' Walter, you can order the cert from
www.gro.gov.uk/gro/contents/certificates. The birth cert will give parents' names.

Hope this helps
Christine

Posted: 2 Sep 2007 4:58AM GMT
Thank you so much for helping me christine I hardly know my family in England and seeing I'm in Australia I think they might think I'm an outcast cause my grandfather came here to live. I haven't even heard from my grand-Aunt my grand-fathers sister I heard from her son but he really only sent me a some sort of family tree but I have gone from that and well you can see my tree. I'd love to get in touch with all but easier said than done.
It's up to them if they want to contact me back. You see all the missing dates that is who I want to get in contact with of even who might know. I've been told that My great gand father I don't know how many times back that he made the machine that made chicken wire. I have know Idea this is what I'm tring to find out and what ever else I can.. Again thank you...

Posted: 2 Sep 2007 8:50AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Looking at the family trees on ancestry, I see that someone else has been researching Walter Freeman. I don't know if you've been in touch with the treeholder, - most probably you have.

I do hope you manage to make contact with your family here - keep at it. I recently have been reunited with members of my father's family after a gap of many years - wasted time, which I very much regret.

Here to help if you need look-ups going back.
Christine

Posted: 9 Dec 2012 7:24PM GMT
Surnames: FREEMAN
Hi, My name is Linda Maria Freeman, My Grandfather was John (Jack) Freeman. I to am looking for some of my family members, i believe i have two half sisters and a half brother, Lynda, Gail and Graham. I didnt know any thing about my Grandparents as my mother and father (Kenneth John Freeman) died when i was a young child. May i ask who your parents were in the Freeman family? Many thanks...Linda.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions