Search for content in message boards

Kalamata, Greece

Kalamata, Greece

Dennis (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2002 9:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kalekas
Hello,

I am trying to locate the address of of the Municipal Government that includes the city of KALAMATA, so that I can obtain copies of any records that they may have on my wife's Father. His name was GEORGE KALLAKAS or GEORGE KALLEKAS or GEORGE KALEKAS depending on which document I am looking at. It is a bit confusing to have 3 different spellings of his last name. Any help that anybody can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Dennis

Re: Kalamata, Greece

Posted: 3 Dec 2005 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Capsaliaris
I am looking for any information or where to obtain information on Nicholoas Stephen Capsaliaris born in Kalamata, Messinia (I Believe) in 1893 or 1894. There use to be a Capsaliaris Candy Store in Kalamata around 1956 or 1957 I believe also.
Any help or direction to obtain information on public records in Kalamata is much appreciated.
Thank you

Maggie (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2005 4:24PM GMT
Hi Dennis,

Here are some sites that might be useful for you.

www.gtp.gr Greek Travel Pages - gives location details and sometimes has addresses and phone numbers for town halls, etc..

www.whitepages.oteshop.gr Greek Whitepages which also works in English. Some times you can find people with the same last name in your town of search.

www.kep.gov.gr This is a Citizens Help Service which also works in English. It is one of the first places to start when trying to locate old family documents.

www.stevemorse.org OneStep search on passenger records. Start by using the White Page search.

Good luck.
Maggie

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 4:41PM GMT
Surnames: Themelis,skelomagoulon,marmarou
Did you ever find a way to get to the government records from Greece?

Posted: 7 Aug 2013 1:33PM GMT
Hello there , I think I proubly I can hep you, you need to contact dhmos kalamatas, I had some numbers for you:: LHXIAERXIO KALAMATAS, 27213-60817 ,Fax:2721360816 EMail:T.kyriakop@kalamata.gr .hope you get some info.Good luck Margaret.........

Posted: 11 Aug 2013 2:06AM GMT
Thanks so much but i have found or made a glitch for my self, i have lost my family work book.. But I am starting a new one and I know that Greece is very close to the beginning.
Thanks for the information.
Joann
per page

Find a board about a specific topic