Sorry it took so long, it is a really busy time of the year here and on top
of that, my ISP has been down off and on.
I have searched my records and found only one Kirby in the line: Amos Kirby
m. Ann Haines on January 03, 1781. The Haines line goes back to tie into
the Ballinger line that ties into my family line. I have looked and will
list all of the John Wright's that I have:
1. John Wright b. abt. 1650 d. August 05, 1736 m. Martha ? b. abt 1650
Their Children: John b. abt. 1670, James, and Sarah
2. John Wright b. Jan. 28, 1716 d. Bet. 1789 - 1790 m. Rachel Wells b.
March 20, 1720 d. December 23, 1771
Their Children: William, Mary, Joseph, Charity (my
gggrandmother), Margaret, Rachel, John C. Wright, Jr. b. December 12, 1748,
Sarah, Hannah, James, Susannah b. April 16, 1755, Elizabeth, Nathan, Thomas,
Keziah and Isaac.
3. John Wright b. May 07, 1759 son of William Wright and Leah Tansey and
grandson of John Wright #2.
4. John Wright b. 1774 d. 1850 m. Margaret Reece and son of James Wright
and Sarah Haworth and grandson of John Whright #2.
Their Children: James and Jacob
5. John Logan Wright b. 1885 d. June 15, 1973 m. Rosa L. Noellsch. Son
of Henry E. Wright, Judge Unknown children.
6. John Prior Wright b. March 16, 1802 d. April 02, 1882 m. Hepsiba
Coats b. September 1803 d. October 16, 1892. Son of Isaac Wright and
Susanah Haworth, grandson of John Wright #2.
Their Children: William, Mary, Isaac, Sarah, Rhoda, Elizabeth,
Richard, Luna, David, Susannah (b. November 12, 1839 m Levi Coppock),
Rachel, Leroy and Charity.
I have the gedCom for this file and most of my information came from
relatives and also research from other GedCom. If this can help, let me
What John Wright is your line? I have found that the Wright family is very
prolific and this makes it hard to track down sometimes. Let me know.