Search for content in message boards

Mansell

Posted: 13 Oct 2002 9:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mansell
Jennine, Would you please look up Albert F. Mansell, he was my gggfather, I'd like to know where he is buried.
Thank you.
Sandy

Re: Mansell

Posted: 6 Nov 2002 10:41PM GMT
Surnames: KNIGHT MANSELL CLARIDA WYNN MORRON FIVEASH
My info says he is buried in Prairie View, Tx.
Posted: 20 Jan 2003 12:10AM GMT
Edited: 2 Mar 2003 9:06AM GMT
Surnames: MANSELL, BECKENDORF
Since I looked this info up, I'll post it even though I have read the information posted in answer to your question. Maybe they are cousins and fit in somewhere. Don't skip note at bottom from History book.

These are Mansell's found:

Field Store Cem. page 14 Cemetery book
Aaron Richard Mansell
R.A. Mansell 1868-1940 husband and wife:
Margarite Maggie Davis 1868- 1962

Garrett Cemetery: page 38-39
Mrs. Susan Mansell died Dec. 28, age 80 yrs.
OliveMansell,
Joe Mansell,
Will Mansell,
George Mansell,
Hulda Mansell,
Grandpa and Grandma ??? assume Mansell???

Springer-Macedonia Cemetery Page 154
Albert B. Mansell 1892-1960

Waller Cemetery, page166 (none on page 165)
Lola Mansell 1902-1950

Waller Co. History book. incomplete page 612
Aaron Richard Mansell began to workfor John Brown aboaut 1891. He married Marguerit "Maggie" Davisand continued as sharecropper. He sent for his father in 1900, father Albert Mansell arrivedwith Aaron's half sister, 4 half brothers, Myrtle Mullineaux, Joe, Oliver, Will, and Albert who married MinnieDurbin. All the above are buried in Garrett's Cemetery.

Aaron and Maggie had 7 children. Willie,Robert,Bonnie,Jessie,RichardGuy wo died at age 15.
M.L. and R.D. Of the above only Jessie(female)lives in Waller County (written in 1972 era.) Jessie born 8/31/03, married Ray Beckendorf 9/13/03 and it continues on about three more paragraphs giving names of descendents.

This information was provided to the book by Mrs.(Jessie) Roy Beckendorf and R.L. Mansell.

Hope it will help. Jeannine

Posted: 11 Mar 2004 2:39AM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2004 3:35PM GMT
Surnames: Mansell, Beckendorff, Kohler
I am Jessie Mansell Beckendorff's granddaughter. Much of this information has small inaccuracies. We do share a Mansell g-g-grandfather and I will look it up and e-mail it to you if you will send your e-mail address.

Re: Mansell-Beckendorf

Posted: 13 Mar 2004 5:49PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jun 2005 5:57AM GMT
I have not been on the Waller board for several months. My e-mail address is j9rich@juno.com
It may be several days before I am back on line, I'm facing nerve damage in my leg and can't get around.

Do you know Elmer??? Beckendorf, and daughter Mildred.
In my single days at Cypress, Mildred and I were friends.
Have lost touch with her. Mildred knew all the Beckendorf kinfolks that moved from Barker dam area in the `1940's.
Jeannine

Kay Sword (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2004 3:58AM GMT
Surnames: Mansell-Beckendorf
My great, great grandfather was Albert Field Mansell. His son was Richard Aaron Mansell, then my grandmother Jessie J. Mansell who married Roy Leland Beckendorff, Sr., then my father Milton Richard Beckendorff.

To answer your original question, I believe the Albert Field Mansell was buried at Field's Store Cemetary in Waller County, TX. I would have to check further to swear to it, but my chart says he is buried at Waller County, and his son, Richard Aaron was buried at Field's Store, as were many other Mansell's. A few were buried at Garrett Cemetary.

Posted: 20 Apr 2004 11:53PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 12:53AM GMT
Hi Kay, I just started on my Mansell's again today, I'm not ever sure that I can find them again.I'm so glad to see someone still looking for Albert Fields Mansell. Richard was a brother to my ggmother Hannah Eveline Mansell. Would love to get together. My e-mail:

bethmer@gonowpc.com

Sandy
Batesville, Ar.

Posted: 25 Apr 2004 11:53AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 12:53AM GMT
I finaly found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was on rootsweb but i couldn't remember where, i've been looking through the Mansell pges for two days, i thought that i missed you.

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's the only one i've ever seen of Albert. THANK YOU SO MUCH
new address, hope it works;

deckard47@go4.it

see if it works, i got it just for you.

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 3:41PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Hi , My name is Joy Mansell Hopkins ,My grand father was George Samuel Mansell
My great Grandfather was
Albert F. Mansell
my great great grand father was
William Mansell
my great great great grand father was
Richard Mansell
my GGGG grand father was Robert Mansell
my e-mail is joyhopkins16@yahoo.com
and my phone number is 1-336-795-0049
My father was Ervin J . Mansell son of George Samuel and
Hulda Reus Mansell.

Posted: 15 Dec 2013 4:30PM GMT
I have a lot of mansell History willing to share FREE to other family members..
My Grand parents were George Samual Mansell & Hulda Res Mansell, they had 6 children . Ervin J. Mansell was my dad..
Contact me at joyhopkins24@yahoo.com are 1-336-622-9095,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions