Search for content in message boards

Woodruff Family of Vernal

Woodruff Family of Vernal

Posted: 31 Oct 2006 10:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Woodruff, Larson, Murray, Perry, Glines, Offutt, Cummock
I am trying to find descendants of Henry Azmon Woodruff & Emma Minella Woodruff.

Their children were -
#1. Wilford Azmon Woodruff (1881-??) married Lucy "Myrtle" Mirl Dow.

#2. Henry "Eugene" Eugene Woodruff (1883-1970) married Mary Myrtle Karren. Children - Chrystal Nellie Woodruff, Emma "Stella" Estella Woodruff, Manford Eugene Woodruff, Howard Woodruff, Richard Karren Woodruff, and Helen Marguarite Woodruff.

#3. Asahel Rolland Woodruff (1885-1971) married Luella Taylor.

#4. Emma Estella Woodruff (1888-1913) married William Ashby Murray.

#5. Ethel Winifred Woodruff (1890-1967) married Franklin Royal Larson. Children - Ellsworth Woodruff Larson, Helen Winifred Larson, and Franklin Royal Larson Jr.

#6. Ellsworth Woodruff (1891-1913)

#7. Clara Margaret Woodruff (1900-1905)

Henry Azmon Woodruff was also married to Martha Ann Harrop and had children with her ....

#1. Amy Harrop Woodruff (1903-1982) married David Benning Cummock. Children - John B. Cummock, and Richard Woodruff Cummock.

#2. Henry Harrop Woodruff (1909-1948).

Henry Azmon Woodruff was the son of my GGG-Grandfather, Azmon Woodruff. I am trying to find any living descendants of this line to be able to share family information.

Re: Woodruff Family of Vernal

Posted: 4 May 2008 8:24AM GMT
Surnames: Woodruff
I am a grandaughter of Manford Woodruff. My name is Angela Woodruff, My father is Keith Richard Woodruff. I would love to get a response and share any info I may be able to provide as well as get some questions I have that perhaps you can answer.

Posted: 7 Aug 2008 3:58AM GMT
Living at Columbia Hill (Nevada County), CA c. 1870

1. A. L. Woodruff (Aphek Lorenzo), general merchandiser

2. A. R. Woodruff, grocer

3. J. C. Woodruff, soap producer

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 2:41AM GMT
Surnames: Woodruff
Hi Angela,
I was connected with Gene in the late 60s. That's where I got the Woodruff name. I really loved him, but his drinking problem got terrible. We had a bad breakup, and I haven't seen him since. Much to my surprise, I discovered last night on looking at the genealogy of my Great Grandmother Elsie Riggs, that I am related to your family. In fact Gene is my double cousin, because of cousins marrying, Henry Azmon Woodruff and Emma Manella Woodruff. Quite distant, about 10th cousin to Gene, but still interesting. I saw on the Internet that he moved to Las Vegas; we had thought about that. I wonder if you are still watching this message system? Do you live in SLC? I am in Cottonwood.
Dorde Woodruff

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 2:05AM GMT
my grandfather is a Woodruff and so is my mom well at least it is her maiden name we are relatives to Wilford Woodruff.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions