Search for content in message boards

Allen FARNSWORTH

Allen FARNSWORTH

Linda Slott (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Feb 2010 7:55PM GMT
Surnames: FARNSWORTH
Seeking information on Bessie Farnsworth who married Eugene Monroe Allen in Waupun, Fond du Lac on December 25, 1869. Any information that may help me find her family would be appreciated. There is a Wiliam Farnsworth listed in the 1860 census index. I would like to know if this is Bessie's family.

Farnsworth

Markus Dantinne (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Farnsworth
I am looking for information on William Farnsworth - my
distant grandfather. He married Queen Marinette in Marinette County. Maybe Bessie is related to this lineage.
Where did you find the info on William? Thanks!

Re: FARNSWORTH, ALLEN

Posted: 27 Nov 2004 3:30AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jul 2005 1:19AM GMT
Surnames: Farnsworth, Allen
I am also looking for further information on Bessie Farnsworth. She was married to Eugene Allen, but her father is Reuben Kendall Farnsworth. I am looking for the name of her mother, who probably died when Bessie was a child. Her last name was Thorn and she may have been from NY. If you have found anything else on Bessie, I would like to share it. I have found her son (Leon-deceased), grandson (Paul-also deceased) in Oklahoma. I am trying to find any living relatives who may have information on her mother. Please feel free to contact me and I will share what I have.
Rosalyn Farnsworth

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 4:26AM GMT
My name is Janice Allen. My father was Reuben Farnsworth Allen, the youngest son of Leon and Addie Allen,a son of Eugene and Bessie. Leon and Addie had seven children: Roger, Berniece, Edna, Hazel, J.D., Paul and Reuben. Please, contact me if you are still available.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 4:29AM GMT
My father was Reuben Farnsworth Allen, the youngest son of Leon and Addie Allen,a son of Eugene and Bessie. Leon and Addie had seven children: Roger, Berniece, Edna, Hazel, J.D., Paul and Reuben. Please, contact me if you are still available.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 3:53PM GMT
What a timely post! I have just taken a leave of absence from work starting Monday and the first thing I was going to do was to get back with Paulette Moad, I believe of the Leon Harry Allen branch of the family. I would love to compare notes with you, too. Where are you located? We are in Arizona. My husband Frank Farnsworth is the great-grandson of Ransom K, the brother of Bessie Allen.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 3:57PM GMT
If you are still looking for info on Bessie Farnsworth Allen I may be able to help you. The William Farnsworth you referenced I don't believe is part of Bessie's line. just saw this post today, you may not have the same email by now. Please reply

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 3:16AM GMT
I live in Oklahoma and have various information and copies of pictures I have received from family and relatives. I joined Ancestry.com, really, to find information on my Mother's family. So, I was surprised to see the Farnsworth/Allen posting. I'm delighted to find out more about my Great Grandmother and her family and to find a new relative.

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Farnsworth
Well, it looks like you are in for a treat since I have LOTS of Farnsworth information. Maybe you can fill in the missing pieces I have, too. If Bessie is your Great-grandmother, then you are the same generation as my husband, whose great-grandfather was Bessie's brother. Please contact me directly at franknroz@yahoo.com for further research. Do you know Paulette? She is in Oklahoma and a relative of Bessie's also.

Posted: 28 Apr 2008 6:38PM GMT
Surnames: Farnsworth, Allen
My name is Rosalyn Farnsworth. My husband Frank is the great nephew of Bessie Farnsworth Allen. I have been trading information with Janice Allen but I don't know if I have ever contacted you. She suggested I contact you. If this address is still correct, please reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic