Search for content in message boards

Edward, Enoch, George Eagle Family

Edward, Enoch, George Eagle Family

Evelyne Elaine Eagle McLaughlin (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 8:15PM GMT
I am a great grandaughter of George Eagle. I have quite a bit of information on this family line. Let me know if you are on this tree and I will try to fill in some of the blank spots.
Posted: 16 Sep 2000 6:43AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:06AM GMT
My Grandmother is Elsie May Marie Eagle born 1918 at Craig,Greenbrier Co WV and her father was John Wilson Eagle - b;18 Mar 1873 and marrried Ida Jane Gibson - B;20 Sep 1877, both are buried at the Eagle Cem in Craig WV and his father was Henry A. Eagle -B;abt 1827 and married Mary Jane Puckett.

My grandmother is the last of the family on the Eagle side, would love to have any info that might be helpful.

R. Smith Jr.

eagle family

Evelyne Eagle McLaughlin (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2000 4:28PM GMT
I cannot find a Henry Eagle in my forest. I have an address of someone who does have one,NellF@aol.com. This lady's e-mail was sent to me from a cousin when I ask about your inquiry. Hope she can help you.
Posted: 25 Sep 2000 11:55AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:06AM GMT
thank you very much..

GEORGE EAGLE--ANCESTOR

JEANNE MORGAN TALBOTT (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 7:58PM GMT
My great grandfather was George Eagle who resided in Rowan Co N.C.--My grandmother was Frances Lieu Eagle--M.Agner first and then my grandfather James Hugh Adolpheus Morgan
Any information?
Jeanne

George Eagle

evelyne eagle mclaughlin (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 8:21PM GMT
Thanks for your response---but your George Eagle and the one on my family tree are not the same. My great-grandfather was married four times, 3 women named Margaret and one Diodema. Again, thanks for your reply.

Ida Mae Mclaughlin Eagle

Posted: 12 Mar 2001 1:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 May 2002 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: EAGLE, McLAUGHLIN
I hope that you can help me.My Grandmothers name was Mclaughlin(1871-1965) who married my Grandfather,Orlando Benton eagle(1871-1964).They had a farm in or around stubenville,Ohio in the early part of the 1900s.Are you related to her?Thanks.M.Soper

Re: GEORGE EAGLE--ANCESTOR

Posted: 29 Aug 2001 7:53PM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2002 2:34PM GMT
Surnames: EAGLE, HALDEMAN, MILLS
i'm looking for a geroge eagle that was married to mary haldeman and had a son john eagle that had a daughter named margaret frances (fannie) eagle mills. hope you can help. thank you

Evelyne E. McLaughlin (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2001 2:25PM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2002 8:56PM GMT
Surnames: EAGLE
Sorry, our George Eagle was married 4 times but the names were Margaret and Diodema. 3 Margarets. Where are your Eagles from----we are from WV.

Posted: 30 Aug 2001 8:17PM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2002 2:34PM GMT
Surnames: EAGLE, HEILEG, SHIMPOCK, MILLS, TUCKER
thank you for your reply. so far ive found out that they were from Lancaster,Pa. the one i have found was married to a mary heilig and they had a son named george eagle that was married to mary haldeman and they had a son john eagle that was married to a margaret ann "peggy" shimpock then they had a daughter named margaret frances eagle she married thomas mills and their son george stamey mills is my grandfather i hope to find out more. i think the first george eagle i found his father was adam eagle. not sure. i am from new london, n.c. thank you if you have any info. thanks very much. kathy tucker
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions