Search for content in message boards

Illinois Lee''s

Illinois Lee''s

Nancy Brown (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 1999 1:40PM GMT
David Lee married to Ellen Thomas to them 8 children were born. Roscoe Lee, Henry Lee,
Annis Lee, Otis Lee, John Lee, Dennis Lee, Etta Lee, Brady Lee, any information on this family would help.

Illinois/Lake County Ind.Lees/Thompsons

ken (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 1999 8:10PM GMT
John W. Lee I. b. 1836, Father Thomas
Fountleroy Lee and mother Nancy Wilson, Lee
were married 1826 in Sullivan County Ind.
Need to know from what state Thomas
Fountleroy Lee came to Indiana.

Roscoe Lee

Carole (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 1999 7:13AM GMT
My great grandfather Roscoe Hays Lee was born in Muncie, Indiana (1879). Looking for any leads.

Thomas Fauntleroy Lee

Posted: 13 Jan 2000 11:01PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:11PM GMT
Found this while looking though some papers.
Might not be of any help...but:

Indiana Land Entries
Vincennes District, 1807-1877
Vol.2/part 1
by Waters

Thomas Fauntleroy Lee--Lawrence Co.
T5N, R2W
NE-NE-S2
19DEC1832

Thomas Lee

Posted: 14 Jan 2000 7:53AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 1:22AM GMT
Thank you Jan, but my grandfather was Thomas Jefferson Lee. As far as we know we never had family in Indiana, Just FL, VA and MA.

are you

chris wooden (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2000 6:20PM GMT
hello i would like to know if you are any relation to gen robert e lee and if you are i would love to hear from you asap. i know that i am related to him but i am trying to peice together just how or if you know a john(1983) or amelia(1986) please reply asap. thank you very much

Re: Illinois Lee''s

Posted: 17 Aug 2003 12:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband gggg grandmother is Annis Lee. She was married to James Ballard and then to Mordecai Gist. Annis and Mordecai were married in Greene County, Ill. They had 2 children-Harvey Grant and Mordeca.

Re: Illinois Lee''s

Posted: 12 Oct 2007 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
I know you posted long ago.....I'm starting back up looking for info......I'm researching 3 other family genealogy...been very busy.....how is your husband related to Annis....thru the Lee, Ballard, or Gist side. Annis would be my ggg-grandmother. She being married to Mordecai Gist ...they having my gg-grandfather Harvey Grant Gist. Harvey had daughter Daisy, my great-grandmother.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions