Search for content in message boards

Commodore Brown

Commodore Brown

Diana Augustine (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 10:39AM GMT
I am looking for inmformation on my great great grandfather. He was born in October 1838. He was from Holt county Missouri, and was married to annie Catherine Smith Brown. He served in the Civil War in 1862

Commodore Brown

Posted: 13 Dec 2000 6:49PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2002 1:53PM GMT
I have a little information and I also have a Cousin who is his grear great Grandson. In 1893 he was Postmaster in Dowlin Mill (Ruidosa) New Mexico He also married a Lady names Sarah Copeland. If you send me your e-mail address Ill send it to my cousin. Mary Barrett

Commodore Brown

Diana Augustine (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2000 6:10AM GMT
Mary thank-you for getting in touch with me about Commodore Brown. I am very happy to find someone who may know something about him. Thanks again.Please email me anytime. Diana Augustine
Posted: 14 Dec 2000 6:18AM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2002 1:53PM GMT
There is a George Kirby with maybeore information on the same message board i suggest that you write to him. But get write me anytime Mary

Re: Commodore Brown

Posted: 24 Feb 2002 9:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 11:18PM GMT
I am looking for information on Commodore Brown. My great-grandmother, Ellen Deloney Brown Price, was his daughter. Any information at all will be appreciated.

Kellie (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2002 7:11PM GMT
Commodore Brown was also my great great grandfather. His wife, known around here as Granny Brown, was Amy Catherine Smith. They had children in Wayne County Missouri, George Washington Brown (my great grandfather), Lydia Brown Laxton (who lived across the street from me as a child, until her death, now her daughter Wilma Gidden lives there),I'm sure there were more children but those are the 2 I am familiar with. I will ask my mother and get back. George's kids included Clestal Brown Brinkley Vaughn (my grandmother) deceased, Albert L. Brown (His widow Cecil Gentles Brown is an endless source of info. on the area & our Families) deceased, George Lee Brown "Sonny"deceased, Mildred Brown Eaton, and Almeda Brown Vineyard. Lydias kids are Wilma Gidden, Mary Hipsher deceased, Alice McFadden deceased, Myrtle ?, Clyde Laxton, Thelma "Puggin" ?, Geneva, and Goldie deceased. I'm not sure of all of their married names, but I can get them later.

***************** (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2004 10:20PM GMT
I have quite a bit of information about Commodore P. Brown if you are still interested I am his GGGrandson.

Ulas George Kirby (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2004 10:22PM GMT
I have quite a lot of information about Commodore P. Brown. If you are still interested email me at unkrby@juno.com anytime.
George

Posted: 6 Feb 2007 9:36PM GMT
I have information on Sarah Copeland, need more on Commodore Brown.

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 2:00AM GMT
I am his gggranddaughter and would love more information. I have Elender as his mother and that he was born in 1838. That is about all I know. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Sounds like you are a cousin down the road there. :) imkarabrown at gmail dot com. My grandfather was Albert Brown, George's son. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions