Search for content in message boards

Henry Robinson of KY sold VA land in 1817

Henry Robinson of KY sold VA land in 1817

Posted: 22 Jun 2000 6:16AM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2002 3:14PM GMT
In 1817 Henry Robinson of Kentucky sold his part of his father's land in Caroline County VA. The deed is noted in the tax records of Caroline as, "From Henry Robinson of Kentucky". In 1812 Henry was in Fayette County when he became of age and his guardianship account was closed.

Where was Henry in 1820? Did he move and settle somewhere else? Did he marry and have children?

Kentucky Census Reports

Posted: 9 Jul 2000 9:43PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2001 1:53AM GMT
I was in The Gallatin County Library on the third of July going through the cemetery records and the 1820 and 1830 census microfilms of that area. Looking for information on William Rainey and eather of his wifes Esther Robinson or Rebecca Nancy Lee. It seems as though I seen a listening for Henery Robinson in the Fayette County section of the census reports.

Re: Kentucky Census Reports

Posted: 7 Oct 2003 6:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Francis,
Saw your last name on the Robinson board & I'm looking for information on James William Robinson family of Rockcastle Co KY. Coincidentally; my husband has a Mary E Rainey in his family that we are blank on. I have that she was born on 9-16-1836 in KY married a John Milton Fryman on 7-18-1852 in Harrison Co KY and died 8-22-1860. Does she sound familiar to you?

new email: dkwhiteker@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic