Search for content in message boards

Woodlawn Cemetery, Marinette . (Potter's Field)

Woodlawn Cemetery, Marinette . (Potter's Field)

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 3:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for contact information for Woodlawn Cemetery in Marinette. Does anyone have a phone number or address I can write to? Thank you. Becki

Re: Woodlawn Cemetery, Marinette . (Potter's Field)

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 12:03AM GMT
Forest Home Cemetery and Woodlawn Cemetery
City of Marinette, City Hall
1905 Hall Ave., Marinette, WI 54143
Attn: Jim Anderson, City Clerk Phone: 715-732-5140

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 9:26PM GMT
Becki: were you able to get the information that you needed? I live in Marinette WI and maybe could help

Posted: 2 Feb 2012 7:01PM GMT
I can help you on this maybe. what info do you need? Also I have a list of the names of Woodlawn cemetary I can email to you , but I need your email address, Pat

Posted: 2 Feb 2012 7:08PM GMT

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 3:15AM GMT
Hi, Becki: I was in Marinette about 4 years ago, and went to the cemetery office. They were extremely helpful, and they managed both cemeteries in town. Those are less than a mile apart. I did find headstones, took pictures, and generally strengthened my family connections to the Mayville side. I have them in Wisconsin, mostly Marinette, back to about 1860, and on Isle de Orleans, Quebec before then until about 1520 or so.
I don't know how else to help you,since I don't have the cemetery phone number, but Information should help you get a number to call. Or try googling it !!
Dave Evers (puddlepilot)

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 9:37AM GMT
Hi I am looking for a death in Marinette and failing miserably. The name is Leo Joseph Evans born in England in 1858. He appears in the 1949 Polk Directory on Pierce St (this is where he was living in 1940). He would have been 91.

I'm guessing he would be buried in either Woodlawn or Forest Home but as I can't find a death record I don't know where to start.

Any ideas?

Thanks from a clueless Brit :D

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 12:55PM GMT
Leo J. Evans died December 4, 1951 and is buried at Forest Home Cemetery Marinette, WI He is buried in the Evans/Faller family plot

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 1:36PM GMT
Wowser! Thank you SO much. Definitely right person because his daughter became a Faller.

Where did you get the info please? Is there an online database.

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 1:47PM GMT
Surnames: Leo Evans
Re; Leo Evans
Dear Brit: email me direct lwalters@new.rr.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions