Search for content in message boards

JOSEPH BECKETT

JOSEPH BECKETT

Posted: 9 Mar 2014 11:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for subject. Need to know who's his parents are and siblings. On his Draft Card show's he was born in 05-1890 in MO, but can't find him there another census say's he was born in IL, can't find him there either... He was married to Anna Wegner. If anyone has any info please contact me. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you,
Cynthia

Re: JOSEPH BECKETT

Posted: 10 Mar 2014 3:44PM GMT
this could be your Joseph.http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Be...;
Joseph E Beckett
Birth: May 19, 1890
Chicago
Cook County
Illinois, USA
Death: Jul. 26, 1929
Glen Carbon
Madison County
Illinois, USA

Obituary from the Edwardsville Intelligencer, Edwardsville, Madison County, Illinois, Saturday, July 27, 1929, page 1:
Joseph E. Beckett passed away last evening at 8:20 o'clock at the home of Thomas Evans of Glen Carbon, with whom he had been staying for the past month. Death was due to complications, as Mr. Beckett had been ill for some time.
Mr. Beckett was born in Chicago, on May 19, 1890 and had attained the age of 39 years, 2 months and 7 days at the time of his death. He lived in Chicago and later moved to Glen Carbon for some years. He then moved back to Chicago and was employed at the Borden Milk Company there.
About a month ago he came to Glen Carbon. He is survived by his wife and four children who reside in Chicago.
Funeral services will be held tomorrow afternoon at 2 o'clock at Glen Carbon. Interment will be made in the Glen Carbon Cemetery.

Re: JOSEPH BECKETT

Posted: 17 Mar 2014 7:54PM GMT
Thank you Deborah. That is him.. also trying to find his parents.. On his draft Card, show's he was born in St .Joseph, MO, but could not find him born there in MO, nor his marriage. Had no luck in IL too..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic