Search for content in message boards

KAMMUELLER

KAMMUELLER

J Miller (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KAMMUELLER
Am still researching Kammueller in Buffalo County, Wisconsin. Am looking for name of ship that immigrant Kammueller family arrived on in approx. 1853. Have much to share back to 1559 in Kandern, Germany. Need some updating from approx. 1900 forward for the WI branch of this family. Have found the elusive Leopold Kammiller branch and have much info on them also. Please contact me so that we can share information. Cheerio from MN J Miller

Re: KAMMUELLER

Posted: 29 Nov 2002 12:17AM GMT
J-
Am just starting a new family group. Eliza (Kammueller) Senn b:about 1861?, married to Jacob living in Buffalo County. They had Emma, Hulda(b:1903) and Emil Senn. Hulda married August Pahnke in Winona, MN in 1926. They had one child Ken Pahnke, my FIL. I have a few loose ties but nothing I have had a chance to double check. Can you offer any assistance?

J Miller (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2002 3:57AM GMT
Surnames: KAMMUELLER, KAMMILLER
Hi Deb:

I have some information on Eliza (Kammueller) and Jacob Senn. Eliza's dob was April 7, 1861 at Milton, Buffalo, Wisconsin (from Register of Deeds, Buffalo County, WI and St. Michaels Evangelial Luthern Church Kirchnebuch of Fountain City, Buffalo Wisconsin.) Her dod was December 13, 1914 at Fountain City, Buffalo, Wisconsin. She is buried at the Fountain City Public Cemetery. I have all the proofs for her death and burial also. She was married twice according to family lore, church & public records. Mr. Senn was 2nd marriage. He was born March 4, 1861 and died September 12, 1936. I have no other information regarding Mr. Senn. I have no information regarding their children. Does any of the above connect with your information regarding Eliza?

Posted: 15 Jan 2008 12:44AM GMT
Hi~
I'm a descendent of Jacob Senn and Eliza...more specifically, their son Emil Senn. I think most of your information is correct, but I think Jacob Senn was born before 1861 because in a book called, "Geschichte Von Fountain City Wis.:Stories of Fountain City", it states that Jacob Senn settled in Fountain City from Switzerland in 1855. I would appreciate any information you have on the Senn family.

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 6:09PM GMT
I have a few Senn's in my family records. The earliest I have is Walter Senn, born 1897 in Buffalo County, Wisconsin. His father was Jacob and his mother was Alice.
I hope this helps a little.

Ron Baertsch

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 8:42PM GMT
Hi Ron: Thanks for replying. It is always a surprise when we find anyone from that area of the world and with any connection to the Kammueller group. I also have Walter Senn, dob 1897, according to the 1900 Federal Census. The Census states that his mother was Eliza and that would be Eliza Kammueller dob 1861. Census also states that his father was Jacob Senn dob 1861. Any more info for or from me? J C Miller

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 1:18PM GMT
Hi: My connection to the Kammueller's is through my aunt who was Evangeline Kammueller. She married my Uncle, Ruben Baertsch. I was born and raised in Eagle Valley, Buffalo County, Wisconsin about 3 miles from the Kammueller farm. I would appreciate additional info on this family. I would be glad to send you the "Kammueller" info I have if you provide me with your e-mail address. Thanks for the quick reply. Good luck in your genealogy work.
Ron Baertsch
rbaertsch@woh.rr.com

Posted: 6 Apr 2012 8:21PM GMT
I am researching Frederick Kammueller's family, most of whom ended up in northern MN. His father and mother were Johan George Kammueller and Elizabeth Schauer. Can we share information? Thanks.

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 1:32AM GMT
Judith, please contact. I am the daughter of Sonia Sheldon and Bob Kammiller who you have corresponded with in the past. jfender@cableone.net

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 1:34AM GMT
I am descended from Leopold, his brother I too would like to share. Did Judith respond to you?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions