Ezekial Fuller b North Carolina

George Douglass Humbarger (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 1999 6:44AM GMT
Looking for parents or relatives of
Ezekial Fuller. He was b in N.Carolina
in the late 1700's. Married to Nancy Barr
( also see Barr in message post )
Their 1St child was Martha Ann, she was b in
Fort Pickett Tenn.1821. Family later moved to Ark.

ezekial fuller

tim lemay (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 1999 6:51AM GMT
It may be possible we have history in common.
I have been looking for info on my great great grandmother, Martha Fuller. I haven't gotten farther than just to know her name, and I thought she was born in GA. or AL. but TN is possible. The Martha I have in mind had a daughter named Callista, who in turn had my fathers mother, Isabell. I don't know the husband of Martha, but Callista married Sidney David Spencer, TX. and Isabell's third but only true husband, and my grandfather, Nathaniel N. LeMay, AR. If any of this hits home let me know. thanks tim

Ezekiel Fuller

Posted: 2 Jan 2000 2:31PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 9:54PM GMT
There is an Ezekiel Fuller list on Rootsweb.com that may have useful info. He was from Isle of Wight Co., VA, but some of his descendents I believe were born in Caswell Co., NC.

Ezekiel Fuller

David W. Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 12:16PM GMT
There is an Ezekiel Fuller, III, 1741-1811 from Granville and Franklin Counties, NC. He had no children named Ezekiel, but did have a son, Benjamin 1765-1848, married to Polly York, who had 9 children. I do not know the names - perhaps a look there might locate the one you are seeking. Also, Ezekiel III had a brother, Benjamin, who had 2 children, one of whom was Ezekiel. Perhaps this, too might be a clue.

Please respond with information. I am a descendent of Ezekiel III's brother, Solomon, 1704-1777.

martha fuller

Posted: 29 Jun 2001 7:31PM GMT
Surnames: fuller, hovater
tim, I know of 2 martha fullers that I have in my tree, but don't have much info about them.
You may be referring to my g'g'grandfather's sister, Martha Hovater, b 1840 (likely in Franklin Co, Alabama). Her husband was John V. Fuller, b 09 Nov 1845, d 17 Oct 1922.
I have no info about their children, but have traced one line of Martha's ancestors back to the 1690's.

Her brother, my g'g'grandfather, Charles Obediah Hovater, married a woman who I believe her real name was Mary Hart Fuller. She also went by Martha and I am uncertain whether there was an error in some documents, or one may have been a nickname. I think I have all the names of her children except one, b 1864 in Alabama. It is possible that this child died shortly after birth and simply was not named, or perhaps it is just a missing record. The others are: Sidney b 1868, Artie b 1872, Dolly b 1874, Anna b 1876 (my g'grandmther), and Julie b 1878.

Please contact me if you think one of thes might be yours!
Jenni Beard
sjbeard@aol.com

Re: Ezekiel Fuller

Posted: 20 Jan 2006 9:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am interested in anything you might have on Ezekiel Fuller. I am descended from his son, Henry. Just wondering if you have heard stories about Indian heritage in this family. Thanks---Lisa

Re: ezekial fuller

Posted: 3 Jun 2009 12:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Whaley
The Martha you want to know about, her name is Martha Jane Angnes Ann Whaley born 2 22 1842 died 2 7 1886. Her Father was Isham(Israel) Whaley born 3 1812 died 1900 Mclennan Co TX.
Her Mother was Caroline Brown born 1820 died 1845 Meriweher Co GA.
Would you know when Callista died? when Isabell died?
Thank you for any help
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions