Search for content in message boards

DAVENPORT Belbroughton, Worcestershire

DAVENPORT Belbroughton, Worcestershire

Steve Cullen (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2004 8:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Is anyone tracing this line, especially 18th century?

Re: DAVENPORT Belbroughton, Worcestershire

marian (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2004 12:17AM GMT
Hi Steve,
I am looking for a Benjamin Davenport b 5 Aug 1787 Eng married to Elenor Ashmore b Abt 1790. Believe Benjamin is a child of Jacob Davenport b 1747 and Alice Barnett b 1767. I have seen Lesley townsend's 'Peplow Family Tree' and have tried contacting by email but I can not make the connection.

Benjamin and Eleanor had a daughter - Sarah who married a Josiah Banner, some of their children came to Australia.
Any help given is appricated.
Regards,
Marian

Steve Cullen (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2004 9:02AM GMT
I have extensive data on the Davenports and have been in contact with Lesley Townsend so our databases should not overlap on the Davenport line at least. If you email me direct at stevecullen@84shr.fsnet.co.uk I will send you a (quite large) descendant chart of what I have. I would be interested to know of anything you can add, especially the descendants of Hosiah and Sarah Banner.

Regards,
Steve

Posted: 12 Mar 2005 11:29PM GMT
Hi Steve and Marion, I've just seen your messages and I've now changed my name back to my maiden name, but I think my email address is still the same - its scritti1@hotmail.com.
Steve do you have any info on Prudence Davenport b 1846, m Edwin Wood 28/3/1864 in Catshill?
Have you got an up to date FTW or gedcom file on the Davenport lot as my computer died bigtime before christmas and I lost the lot, but I'm making headway on getting it all back again!
Thanks
Lesley

Posted: 7 Jan 2008 7:46PM GMT
Surnames: DAVENPORT
HI, HAVE QUITE A BIT OF INFORMATION ON dAVENPORTS - FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME

Posted: 5 Feb 2008 9:40PM GMT
Surnames: Davenport, Bloxham, Dawes, Troth
Hi,
I wonder if you may have any info on James Davenport married to Hannah Waldron? They had a number of children amongst them Arthur who married Sarah Anne Troth.
I am trying to find out any more names of their children. I know they had one daughter Annie, who I believe was my grandmother. If you have any info on this line i would appreciate it very much,
Thanks Ann

Posted: 8 Feb 2008 5:08PM GMT
Hi there,

At moment all my stuff is stuck at the back of a bathroom suite awaiting installation and I can`t get to anthing - but as soon as I can I will get it out and contact you with any info I have - hope this is o.k. Where are you situated and are you from the midlands area?

Kindrst regards, Marg

Posted: 8 Feb 2008 5:09PM GMT
thanks, will be in touch shortly - regards, marg

Posted: 10 Feb 2008 5:47PM GMT
Hi there,

Can you give me the approximate years you are looking at? I have loads of Davenports from Belbroughton and could look up what I have but need an approximsate time scale, regards, Marg

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 10:57AM GMT
Surnames: Davenport, Troth, Dawes, Bloxham
Hi Marg,
The dates I am looking for are for Arthur Davenport (Devonport)born 1873 and Sarah Ann Troth born 1879/80.
Arthurs Fathers was James Davenport born 1835.
Sarahs Father was Oliver Troth born 1852.
Annie Davenport is the child of Arthur Davenport and Sarah Troth, She was born April 1900 in Bromsgrove. I am trying to find out if there were any other children born to Arthur and Sarah, but I haven't found any yet.
I would be grateful for any help, Thanks very much Ann.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic