Search for content in message boards

HOUSEGO and CHARMAN

HOUSEGO and CHARMAN

Fiona Smith (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2002 5:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HOUSEGO and CHARMAN
If anyone has any information on William A HOUSEGO and May Katherine CHARMAN 1922 from London England Fulham, Shepard Bush area and moved a number of times around the world then settled in Australia as I am trying to trace my ancestors can they please let me know. I have completed my tree to the present date. Thanks Fiona

Re: HOUSEGO and CHARMAN

Posted: 4 Jun 2003 12:31AM GMT
what is your relation to the aussie connection of Charman? my exhusband was Charman and Thomas Stephen and Daniel fromWarnham Sussex came to Australia in 1842 on the Platina settled in Dandenong from what I can gather.Where I am stuck is my ex fil was Horace Godfrey and there is confusion as to who was actually his father because I get 2 different names .

Fiona Smith (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2003 1:25AM GMT
Hi
My mum May Catherine CHARMAN b. 1926, Willesden, Kilborn ENG Father Charles CHARMAN, Mother Eva May (NEE)LEWIS.
May Katherine CHARMAN married 1st August 1942 William Author HOUSEGO b. 1923, Paddington LON.ENG

Moved to Australia Queensland around 1959 then SydneyN.S.W 1961 New Zealand 1964, England than back toVictoria Australia 1968. Finnally settling in Perth,Western Australia.

Posted: 4 Jun 2003 11:07AM GMT
my FIL Horace Godfrey Charman married Jean Mary Lewis in Victoria Australia. He is the one I am having a problem with connecting him up with his family.Marie

fiona smith (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2003 2:24AM GMT
Hello,

I am sorry but Charles CHARMAN plasterer that married Eva May LEWIS, i think was a midwife may be unqualified.
This is all I have on the LEWIS line so far.
There are also alot of CHARMANs around Eng, Middlesex and Surrey.

If i see anyone with CHARMAN/LEWIS I will post it for you on the board.
Take care
Fiona
per page

Find a board about a specific topic