Search for content in message boards

Tylovice and Roznov

Tylovice and Roznov

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 10:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Frnka, Kosarek, Kyncak, Sladovnik
Hi,

I'm searching for family members near these two towns. From the current maps of the area, the towns are right next to each other.

I would like to know Frnka and Sladovnik ancestors from 1850 back as far as possible.

I know that Rozena Sladovnik(ova) was born 15 JUN 1842 in House #274, Roznov, Moravia, Austria from family records. I don't know much else about her, other than she died 30 MAY 1870 in House #274, Roznov, Austria.

Rozena married Florien Frnka Sr. Florien was born 16 MAY 1846 in House #48, Tylovice, Moravia, Austria. He died 21 MAR 1900 in Vox Populi, Texas. I know a little about Florien, but I would like to know more about his parents.

Florien's parents are Josef Frnka and Anna Kosarek. Josef was born on 7 MAR 1822 in Roznov, but I do not know where. I know he married Anna Kosarek, who was from Tylovice, Moravia. She was born 4 APR 1812. Josef died in Frelsburg, Texas on 10 Apr 1902 and Anna died in Roznov, Moravia on 10 Mar 1863.

I would love to more about Josef's family, the Sladovniks, and the Kosarek line. All the ancestors from the Czech Republic are nearly impossible to trace it seems. I know that Frnka's had money when they came to the US because they helped found the town of Nada, Texas. Florien started the general store and the post office there, and later his son Jan Jindrich by second wife Anna Kyncak helped run the town and the SPJST organization in that area.

Anyone who has information on this family from about 1850 back would be an amazing help to me! And anyone who is related and would like to share information, I have quite an extensive tree and would be glad to chat.

Thanks!

-Eric Boyd

Re: Tylovice and Roznov

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 5:01AM GMT

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 4:01PM GMT
Edited: 30 Oct 2012 5:01PM GMT
If you want to find more in parish records for town Rožnov pod Radhoštěm and village Tylovice, they are available on-line at Opava archive on web http://matriky.archives.cz . Parish registers in Roznov begins in 1652, so I think you have a good chance, Greetings
PS Your Anna born 4.4.1812 was in fact Catharina nee Koscharek, daugter of Johann Košarek and Elisabeth nee Plauder.

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 12:40PM GMT
Hello, I am Karel Matocha, and I live in Roznov, Czech Republic. I am working on genealogy tree Czech-Texas, (Matocha, Bacak, Stryk) more than 6000 peson in the tree now. I can see original Czech church books. What You search at first ? To quick see the church notice, i need Name, date and place(willage).
Where You live ?

Karel Matocha

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 1:37PM GMT
Rosina Sladovnik born 15.jun.1942 in Roznov, nr.house 274.
mother: Rosina, daugter of Joseph Sladovnik and Elisabeth Mirhut.
father: Unknown

Joseph Sladovnik born 7.feb.1811 Roznov, house 79.
father: Joseph Sladovnik (married 28.oct.1800, Roznov nr88, Joseph 40 old, Elizsabeth 20 old)
mather: Elizabeth, daughter of Johann Patzuh

rem: House 79, still stay, in front my house nr 73.

Karel

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 10:01AM GMT
Hi Eric, I recived You email, and Did anwer, did You recive my index op persons? mybe it go to spam.
Send me the church pages, that You need to translate.
Karel
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions