Search for content in message boards

Attn PamWatts 2083 regarding Watts from Kent

Attn PamWatts 2083 regarding Watts from Kent

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 3:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Pam,

As of now I don't have any of those names, not to say they may yet to be discovered.
Do you know if any of them immigrated, when, with whom, where they settled. Any in St George ME, and/or Boston area?
If I had more information like marriages, family(parents sibblings etc) maybe it would help to determine if yours are also mine.
Good Luck
Barbara

Re: Attn PamWatts 2083 regarding Watts from Kent

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 9:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Feb 2013 9:40AM GMT
Hello Barbara, I'm afraid I don't have a lot of info,My Father-in-law migrated to Australia in 1928 He was the son of Percival Cadwallader who was the son of James & Julia (Nevill), His Father was Thomas & hers was Daniel.Percival was one of 4 boys.Harry,Arthur & Thomas.My Father-in-law was Nevill Cadwallader & he also was one of 4 boys.James,Bryan, & Jack.I know that those 3 stayed in England but I don't know anything about the descendants of Harry Arthur or Thomas.Percival married (Clara) Annie Winters at Holy Trinity Church Southwark They lived in Kent Erith & Belvedere That's as far as I have gone with the family & I am keen to find out more I believe there were quite a few Watts families in Kent Related ???? Regards Pam.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic