Search for content in message boards

Dominic and Catherine O'Malley

Dominic and Catherine O'Malley

Leone Edwards (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: O'Malley, Malley, Mealley, Meally
Anyone out there related to Dominic and Catherine O'Malley, married Westport, Co. Mayo 1841, arrived ex the Samuel Boddington. Lived Portland Bay. Moved to Grenfell, N.S.W. approximately 1867. Children Brigitte, Mary, Catherine, Dominic, Martin, Edward.

found this site

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 11:04AM GMT
Surnames: fraser, brennan, keep, morrow, harvey, yates, bizant, o'connor
Finally found this site - I am a descendant of Catherine & Dominick O'M through their son John O'M & Mary Ann Brennan married in 1872.
Annette (Canberra, Australia)

O'CONNOR

Malcolm Pound (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: O'CONNOR
Please forward details of your O'CONNOR ancesters in Victoria and South Australia to see if we have a connection.
Thank you
Posted: 10 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 11:04AM GMT
Surnames: O'Connor
Thanks for your posting but I cannot tell you too much about when/where/why & who with my O'Connor (Ellen) came to Australia, at all - all I have of her is that she married in May 1855 at Braidwood NSW. I am stuck on her details backwards to Cork Ireland; but I can tell you heaps about her from 1855 onwards.

Annette

Re: Dominic and Catherine O'Malley

Posted: 15 Jun 2010 1:12PM GMT
Surnames: O'Malley,Meally
Hi, Dominic & Catherine are my relatives too as is John O'Malley & Mary Anne Brennan. Would love to contact any relos out there.

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 3:58AM GMT
Hi, you sent me a message. I am a descendant to Dominic and Catherine O'Malley through their daughter Catherine and her husband (or de facto, can't find a marriage certificate - he wasn't Catholic). If you want to message me directly, my email addy is leoneedwards@bigpond.com
Always nice to hear from a cousin..
Regards,
Leone Edwards

Posted: 6 Jul 2012 1:17AM GMT
hi Leonie

Long time between contacts...Sounds like you are still researching the family...how is it going? On your list of children you did not mention John my line born in 1849; you'd have a a bigger response if he was there.

If you get this and you feel like it give me a call - we are now living near Newcastle airport at a place called Medowie and our ph no is 02 4981 7118 email me if you can morrowmusic@bigpond.com Do you have a ancestry.com user name?

Regards Annette Morrow

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 8:17AM GMT
Hi, My name is Christine and my father's sister Doria Alexandra Taylor b 1903 married in 1922 a Edward Dominick Henry O Malley b 1895.
Am wondering if any of you might have information on them please, as I have very little and also would anyone have any pictures of this couple as well,
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
When I was growing up our family lived at Sans Souci, NSW,
my father was John Eric Taylor son of William and Clemence Taylor, they lived at Lindfield.
would love hearing more about this family.
cheers
Christine nee Taylor
(now Burpengary, Qld)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions