Search for content in message boards

girl scout camp history!!! help!!!

girl scout camp history!!! help!!!

melissa jahnke (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2003 7:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
hi there i left a message on this board earlier this year about a camp that i work at in the delta area and i am still having a difficult time trying to find info on the area-yet again, we are on camp one lake, i know that we were a logging camp at some point and i think some one died there
please if you have any info contact me!

swift meat packing co.

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 12:00AM GMT
dose anyone know anything about the swift meat packing company and if they owned a resort on camp one lake called besser's resort?

swift meat packing co.

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 12:01AM GMT
dose anyone know anything about the swift meat packing company and if they owned a resort on camp one lake called besser's resort?

swift meat packing co.

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 12:01AM GMT

Re: swift meat packing co.

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 4:06AM GMT
Hi Melissa-
Yes the Swift Family Meat Packing Company did own a resort on Camp One Lake in Delta, WI. It was sold to 2 men from Duluth, MN and became known as Besser's Resort. Presently, it is a Girl Scout Camp owned by the MN and WI Girl Scouts of River Valleys.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions