Search for content in message boards

Thomas and Jeanne (Boucher) Hayot descendants

Thomas and Jeanne (Boucher) Hayot descendants

Posted: 12 Oct 2004 7:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Oct 2004 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Boucher, Hayot, Pelletier, Ayotte
Hello Paul-Emile,
I sorry that I don't speak French, but your english is very good. I have read your posting and have visited your web-site. It is full of wonderful information and terrific photographs of Thomas' life in his ancestrial home in France and in Quebec. My family comes through Jean and Louise (Pelletier) Hayot to Jean-Baptiste, brother to your Etienne. We are 6th cousins three times removed! Vitaline Ayotte, born in Caribou, ME, in 1858, is my great-grandmother and my family now lives in New Jersey. I would like to use some of your info and photos on my web-site and in my monthly newsletter I mail to my cousins. I hope that you will allow me to do that. I would like to eMail you further. I hope that you will respond. Thanks again so much! Al Barrett

Re: Thomas and Jeanne (Boucher) Hayot descendants

Paul-Émile Ayotte (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2004 3:34PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2004 8:18AM GMT
Surnames: Ayotte
Good morning cousin Ayotte,

In reply to your question about an authorisation to take informations on your genealogy, I say itis OK.

I am glad to realize that I am not the only Ayotte interested to our family lines and hitory.

Unfortunutly I cannot translate every items,specifically the Notairies documents;they are in old French, and myself have to work a lot to decrypt them.

Cordially yours,

Paul-Emile Ayotte,Montreal,Quebec,Canada,

ayop7575@videotron,ca

Re: Thomas and Jeanne (Boucher) Hayot descendants

Posted: 8 Nov 2004 4:33PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jan 2006 1:43PM GMT
Surnames: Ayotte, Hayot
Hello, i came across your site i have alot of information on the Ayotte Hayot line of Thomas and Jeanne Boucher. If you would like to contact me directly we can swap information. I can be reached at
rstonehouse@hotmail.com
or
ro-chris@nexicom.net
Looking forward to hearing from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic