Search for content in message boards

Emily McKEE

Emily McKEE

Don Fite (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2000 9:49AM GMT
Searching for any thing on Emily McKEE Of North Carolina, Married Arthur Rolling Fite
in Belmont or Gastonia N.C..Date unk.

Emily Mckee

Shannon Sawyer (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 9:31AM GMT
I have a Emily McKee in Palo Pinto Co TX. 1910 36 yrs. widow. Married an Alkinson atkinson?
Children..
Gooley ? 16
Aldie 18
Milton 5

Emily Mckee

Shannon Sawyer (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 9:34AM GMT
Email address sks962@aol.com

Emily Mckees parents SamuelSarah Mckee

shannon Sawyer (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2000 6:11PM GMT
sks962@aol.com
Emily had 10 siblings. Samuel Ira Mckee
b. Springfield ILL 1867/76
John Mckee Cass county Mo. 1867/69
Laura KS..

Re: Emily McKEE

Posted: 31 Jan 2014 9:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Emily A. McKee married Rufus Lafayette FIte in 1897. She would have been Arthur Rollin Fite's stepmother, not his wife.
I am a descendant of Rufus Fite and Lula Lenora West Fite, they are my great grandparents.
My maternal grandmother was their daughter. Her name was ALice Virginia Fite Kaylor.
Hope to hear from you. I am using the account of another relative, my direct email contact is
ndollar1307@yahoo.com.

Re: Emily McKEE

Posted: 1 Feb 2014 12:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Just a general message here. These message boards are not only at ancestry.com but are also available for free at rootsweb.com. You don't have to join or pay anything to find the boards here. They do now require that you have an account and sign in. It is so nice to "stay on the board." Over the years I have had a researcher find my message board post and answer it ten years after I posted it.

In other words, you do not need to use your relative's account. You can have one of your own. I also post my tree to rootsweb as I have done for over ten years now. There are no fancy pictures and attachments, but I still have better luck finding the "right" individual I am looking for on rootsweb trees than I do on ancestry trees. You can tailor a search down so you get only those born or died in a certain place or time, or can specify a parent or spouse name. And all this for free.
Nancy Smith
per page

Find a board about a specific topic