Search for content in message boards

Blevins research

Blevins research

Ron Bayless (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Blevins
I am seeking information on Bruce Blevins.Believed to have been born in Carter County in March,1894.Any information would be appreciated.
Ron Bayless

Hamilton, Hurst, Gilliam

Robert Dameron (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Benjamin Hamilton, Susannah Hurst, Ester Hettie Hamilton, William Gilliam, Elizabeth Ellis, Mary Polly Gilliam
Looking for information in Carter County on Great greats grandparents. Benjamin Hamilton, Susannah Hurst,Ester Hettie Hamilton. William Gilliam, Elizabeth Ellis, Mary Polly Gilliam.

E-mail ytdsheltie@aol.com

GILLIAM FAMILY

Gerri Everman Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GILLIAM, WATSON
I am researching the Gilliam family of Elliott and Carter counties. Would love to do an info exchange with anyone. My mother was Gustava Gilliam, d/o Francis Marion and Louranie (Watson) Gilliam. Francis s/o William; William s/o Isiah; Isiah s/o Martin; Martin s/o William Martin Jr.
Hope to hear from lots of Gilliam cousins.
Gerri
Posted: 3 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Dec 2003 2:56PM GMT
Surnames: Gilliam
Do you know if any of the William,s were married to Susannah Barnett? This is my father's ggrandfather.
Thanks, ADA :)

Re: Hamilton, Hurst, Gilliam

Netti (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2001 6:00AM GMT
Surnames: Hamilton/Eniax
Hope u r still using this board.Lookin for relitives of William Hamilton m. Laucinda Eniax(sp?) Father to Issac Edward Hamilton. William lived inUpper Tygart at the time of Issacs Birth. Any info would be a great help. Do u happen to know of a HAMILTON cemetery in Upper Tygart? TIA, Netti

Posted: 18 Aug 2001 2:37AM GMT
Surnames: Hamilton, Enix, Stamper, Logan
I have info, pictures etc of Isaac Edward and wife Laura Pitts. Have pictures of William Henry "Bud" Hamilton and wife Lucenda Enix. I am descended on my mother's side from Lucenda's sister, Melvina. I have pictures of them and their family, homeplace etc. Please e-mail me at wtham@mis.net

Posted: 18 Aug 2001 2:40AM GMT
Having trouble getting this on. I have pictures of Isaac Edward, and Laura Pitts. Pictures of William Bud Hamilton etc and other info. Contact me at my e-mail wtham@mis.net

Re: Blevins research

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 8:35PM GMT
Ron, You are a hard person to catch up with. I know it has been a long time. I have information about your Jesse Bryant Cherokee and Shawnee Indian Line. I think I have the entire Bruce Blevins line. way back to William from Fromby, Wales. Plus there are Fields Indian lines in our Blevins. Please respond, Lots of info and I am always willing to share. Love and Prayers. Joyce "Walking Dog" kiser
per page

Find a board about a specific topic