Search for content in message boards

William I McGrew

William I McGrew

Posted: 3 Sep 2010 6:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Im looking for William I McGrew he was born in 1630 in Macguirebridge Tyrone Co ireland and died 6-3-1684 in Accomack Va. would you know who he was married to and who there children are.if you have dates i would really like to know.Im related to these McGrews and i have been doing genealogy on this family for sometime now.hope someone out there know something.
Thank you
Kathy

Re: William I McGrew

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 2:39AM GMT
Kathy, I believe he was married to Mary Moore, b.1645. This info comes from ancestry.com. I am visiting Ireland soon to do some research. If I come up with anything, I will pass it on. Pam

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 11:26AM GMT
Thank you very much Pam. Kathy

Posted: 22 Jun 2013 10:25PM GMT
Surnames: McGrew
Hi Kathy! I don't know if you still need info on William but I have some. My maiden name is McGrew and he is my 7th Great Grandfather. He was married to Mary Moore born in 1645. I do not have a death date. The had one child, Robert, my 6th GGrandfather. Robert was born in 1668-1726. He was born in Tyrone, Ireland. Robert married Isabella Finley and went on to have 5 children. How are you related?

Posted: 22 Jun 2013 10:33PM GMT
My Grandfather is John Byron McGrew his father was Archiblad McGrew married to Charlotte White. and it goes all the way back to Robert Mcgrew married to Isabella Finley. I had Dan McGrew do some genealogy for me and then I did the rest I got a lot on this great family. My grandfather was married to Kathryn Rose Zeigler. I have a very fine family. If you would like to write to me here I my email address Jeffrey.boody@verizon.net Thank you Kathy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic