Search for content in message boards

Masters family

Masters family

Posted: 25 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 May 2003 6:12PM GMT
Surnames: Masters, Dixon, Janes, Gray, Nesbitt
Steuben County South Woods Road, Howard, NY John and Almira Masters family I have the names, dates of their 13 children. Looking for more info on Masters who moved to Westfield, PA and the dakota territory in the 1880's.

Re: Masters family

Elizabeth Young (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2001 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Masters
Have information on a Masters family that came to Iowa and Minnesota from New York at about that time. What are the dates of your Masters?

Posted: 1 Aug 2001 2:28PM GMT
Edited: 23 May 2003 6:12PM GMT
I have Masters from NJ born 1785. Settled in Steuben County, Ny about 1830. Have 13 children and many of their children, etc to present date. Very interested in Lewis Clark Masters born in Howard, NY 1843. Did he commit bigamy? Maybe we can find a tie in to a name and date I have. Please name your oldest ancestor who moved to your state. Betty

Elizabeth Young (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2001 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: Masters
I have Silas Masters b. 1-27-1824 NJ d.2-4-1880 Burr Oak. IA, Samuel O. Masters b. 1823 NJ, William J. Masters b. 1829 or 1830 NY d. 1914 Burr Oak, IA,

William and Samuel's families lived in Walnut Grove, MN and DeSmet, Dakota Territory and were friends of the Charles Ingalls family.

dorothy yaple (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2002 10:58PM GMT
Surnames: herbert cunningham,masters
hi,
ihave a partialpaper that has john and almira and family in it as they are ancestors of my mother-her name was mona cunningham-her mother was clara b masters,she was living with a frank masters and his wife ida farrell.would you send me any info through e-mail,if so mine is yapdf@a0l.com.
thanks in advance
dorothy

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 12:37AM GMT
I just started getting info on the Masters family for my daughter in law whose Mom's maiden name is Masters. Would be interested in exchanging info. Thanks. Please e-mail me at lyeli@centurytel.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic