Search for content in message boards

Negus Jakovac

Negus Jakovac

Posted: 2 Nov 2001 7:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Dec 2001 4:17PM GMT
Surnames: Negus Jakovac
If anyone is researching these names I will be glad to help!
findm@cmc.net

Re: Negus Jakovac

John Jakovac (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2002 11:23PM GMT
Please advise what you may know of the Jakovac Geneology. I am always keen to hear more.

John Jakovac

Posted: 22 May 2002 1:35AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2003 11:03PM GMT
John
My husband said which John Jakovac are you where do your roots in US come from? Here is a little if you want more contact me findm@cmc.net. My husband Fred Negus is the son of Lloyd Negus and Dorothy Jakovac of Salmon, ID. Dorothy Jakovac is the daughter of Felix Jakovac born Mrkopalj, Austria Republic of Croatia born May 21, 1886 died June 27, 1968 Salmon, ID wife Apolonia (Paulin) Kovacic born Feb. 9, 1891 in Mrkopalj, etc. died May 2, 1939 Salmon, ID parents George Kobacic and Katherine Tadavich. Felix and Paulin had 10 children they are Jake, Barbara, Dorothy, Matthew, Mary, George, Anton, Joseph, Fredrick, and William. Felix's father and mother were Matthew Jakovac and Vieena Gasparovic Mathew was born 1850 in Mrkopalj, Austria died November 1, 1907 in Mrkopalj, Austria and wife Vieena Gasparovic died 1928 father John Evetca Gasparovic They had 10 children Felix, JOHN, Matthew, Mary, Tony, Annie, Francis, Josephine, Jack, Angelina. Mathew's father was Lawrence Jakovac born 1830 died 1898 and his wife was Barbara.

Posted: 10 Oct 2010 9:30PM GMT
Hello, my father (Matthew Kovac, really Kovacic ) one of his best friends in Sylvan, Pennslyvania (ethnic suburb outside PA) was a fellow named Vic Jakovac. This was back in the 1920's, 1930, as dad was born USA 1906 (first child, a boy to grandma and grandpa Kovacic).

I heard alot of great stuff about the Vic and my dad. Hope there are some friends, relatives out there. The Kovacic family is fine, having moved to Northern California here back around 1940 (before my time).

Best of all and write me about Kovacic, Jakovacs you may know, also Crnkovic, that is my dad's mother's name (from Dalmatid on the coast of Croatia).

Posted: 14 Oct 2010 12:34AM GMT
My husband's mother was Dorothy Jakovac. He is from Salmon, ID email me at findm@cmc.net. Candy :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic