Search for content in message boards

GAVINSKI (Adam Frank) m CORDA (Martha M) 1905

GAVINSKI (Adam Frank) m CORDA (Martha M) 1905

Wendy Knoll (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GAVINSKI, HORVATH, JAKUBEK, JINSKY, KOSTROSKI, KRAUSE, MAKURAT, MOSEY, OPIOLA, PRZYBYLSKI, SHILKA, WEST, WOJCIECHOWSKI
Is Frank GAVINSKI, the same as Adam Frank GAVINSKI b Mar 6, 1876 d Aug 4, 1955 m May 2, 1905 Martha M CORDA / KORDA b May 10, 187 d Jan 27, 1956?

Their children:

Anna GAVINSKI b Jan 18, 1906 d Apr 2, 1986 m Frank WOJCIECHOWSKI; Their children: Richard WOJCIECHOWSKI, Loretta WOJCIECHOWSKI, Robert WOJCIECHOWSKI, Tom WOJCIECHOWSKI and Eileen WOJCIECHOWSKI.

Mary (Marie) GAVINSKI b Mar 20, 1908 m Jack PRZYBYLSKI; Their children: Elaine PRZYBYLSKI and Lavern PRZYBYLSKI.

Helena (Helen) GAVINSKI b Jan 19, 1909 d Jul 29, 1989 m John SHILKA; Their children: Ray SHILKA, Evelyn SHILKA, Marilyn SHILKA, and Cathy SHILKA.

Frances GAVINSKI b Jun 4, 1911 m Louis KOSTROSKI; Their children: Ron KOSTROSKI, Norman KOSTROSKI, and Lois KOSTROSKI.

John GAVINSKI b Jun 19, 1913 d May 18, 1951 never married.

Johanna (Jean) GAVINSKI b May 14, 1915 m Herman KRAUSE; Their children: Russell KRAUSE.

Veronica (Vereen) GAVINSKI b Dec 10, 1916 m Anthony OPIOLA; Their children: Donald GAVINSKI, William GAVINSKI, and Diane GAVINSKI.

Clare GAVINSKI b Oct 27, 1918 m Clifford MOSEY; Their children: Robert MOSEY, Dennis MOSEY, and Kenneth MOSEY.

*Peter GAVINSKI b Jun 22, 1920 m (1) Margaret HORVATH; Their children: Sidney (Cindy)GAVINSKI and Leroy (Butch) MOSEY; (2) Shirley WEST; Their children: Thomas GAVINSKI and James GAVINSKI.

Joe GAVISNKI b Mar 22, 1923 d Dec 7, 1992 married twice; (1) Mildred JINSKY, no children; (2)Margaret SOPA; Their children: Arlene GAVISNKI and Robert GAVISNKI.

Anton GAVISNKI b Feb 7, 1925 d May 13, 1967 m Theresa GOSH; Their children: John GAVISNKI, Frank GAVISNKI, and Robert GAVISNKI.

Herman GAVISNKI b Dec 30, 1927 m no name: Their children; Carla GAVISNKI.

Who are:
Jakob GAVINSKI m Josephine JAKUBEK
Stephen CORDA / KORDA m Anna MAKURAT

PETER GAVINSKI is my natural grandfather, whom I have never met. I really would like to learn more about the family and I am desperately hoping that someone out there may have some connections and will be willing to share. I literally only have one piece of paper, 3/4 full with sparse information. If anyone out there can help me, please, please contact me...I would be very greatful for any help.

Wendy KNOLL

GAVINSKI OPIOLA (Veronic)

Jennifer Opiola (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: opiola
Wendy,

I see you have not gotten a response to the listing you posted in 1998, so you must be very surprised to finally hear from someone!

My grandmother was Veronica OPIOLA (GAVINSKI), Peter's sister. I guess that makes you and I some sort of cousins. If you still want more information about Peter, please e-mail me at jen_opi@hotmail.com. I am curious to learn more about your background, if you wouldn't mind. I hope to hear from you soon.

Jen OPIOLA
Madison, WI

Re: GAVINSKI (Adam Frank) m CORDA (Martha M) 1905

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 5:11PM GMT
Surnames: Gavinski-Horvath
Hi, Wendy My name is Debbie L James I am Bob Horvath's sister. Margaret Horvath was my aunt. I have just started to research the Horvath side of my tree. The Gavinskis lived next to my grandparents in the town of Dewey,Stevens Point. I have photos,cencus records.If you would like to contact me, e-mail me at bee9g@yahoo.com

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 5:20AM GMT
Debbie - My name is Chelsea and I am the niece of Wendy Knoll and the great granddaughter of Margaret Horvath, she died when I was just shy of 3, I have a picture of her and I with my cousin close to the end. Just today I have started my research on my maternal grandmother's side (Sidney Gavinski) and saw this message (randomly finding my Aunt's inquiry). I will email you privately.

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 2:47PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2013 2:49PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions