Search for content in message boards

Baughmans - IL

Baughmans - IL

Cheryl (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2000 7:22PM GMT
My Grandfather was Perry J. Baughman born in IL. I am looking for other Baughman's in IL that would link to my grandfather.

Perry Baughman

Posted: 31 Jul 2000 7:23AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 4:19PM GMT
Please e-mail me at rbaughman@budgetext.com
I believe that this Perry is the half-brother of my ggrandfather. I would be happy to share all information that I have. My Perry was born in Edwards Co, IL 1860. I have Perry's siblings, parents, and grandparents, but do not have who he married, children (if any), or death date.

William Ferderick Baughman

Alma (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 5:15PM GMT
Cheryl,
I don't know if this Baughman is related to your Perry Baughman or not but here goes. William was born in Springfield, Ill. Sept 2nd, 1861. He had 8 children died in 1944. His children's names were: Estella, Minnie, Clifford, thel, Earl(my father) Carl, W. Delmar and Cleo. Let me know if any of this fits and if I am on the right track with my own search for family. I don't have much but do know that William's father and mother were Emanuel Christina. Respectfully, Alma

Perry Baughman

Cheryl (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2000 9:27PM GMT
Alma,

Perry Baughman

Cheryl (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2000 9:32PM GMT
Alma,
Sorry, I didn't reply sooner. My grandfather Perry Baughman was born in Marengo, IA (around 1900)and moved to IL when he was a child. I don't know if our Baughman relatives fit together or not.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions