Search for content in message boards

LOBDELL/COX/KINGSBURY

LOBDELL/COX/KINGSBURY

Ruth Thoden (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2003 8:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LOBDELL/COX/KINGSBURY
LOBDELL/COX
Seeking information on a PETER LOBDELL who according to his daughter's death certificate was born in Cherry Valley, Otsego Co, NY. His daughter was born in 1827. So assume his birth would have been in late 1700s or early 1800s. He married and I'm interested in learning anything about his wife's family as well.
Mary Jane LOBDELL, their daughter born in 1827, was born in Wyoming county so by that date they would have left Otsego County. Can ANYONE help me with this? I'd like ANY information on ANY LOBDELL OR COX FAMILY in this time period. Many thanks. Ruth Jordan Thoden
RThoden@aol.com

Re: LOBDELL/COX/KINGSBURY

Jim M (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2004 6:41PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2011 1:42PM GMT
Surnames: JORDAN, BELLON, MOSHER
Hi,
I've tried to respond to some of your JORDAN queries, but your address must have changed.

My ancestors were Stephen Jordan and Margaret Bollen - these were the parents of one of the Conrads of NYC who lived in the "Out Ward". Stephen was also the probable brother of John Jordan who was the husband of Barbara Mosher and father of Stephen 1768-1859; they are definite relations! I also believe thier sister was Mary Jordan who married John Morgan c1766, and later married John DeLancey.

I don't know if I can help with your John Jordan, but if I know more about him I can help keep an eye out for his ancestors and perhaps in the future we can make a connection.

If your still out there let me here from you. -- Jim M

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 1:07PM GMT
Surnames: JORDAN/KINGSBURY/JENNINGS
Jim - My current address is rjthoden@twcny.rr.com.
If you have Jordan information, would like to hear from you.

Ruth

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 5:32PM GMT
Ruth, I just sent you a message to your RThoden@aol.com address and my message was returned as unable to deliver. I definitely want to see if we might have a link. My message was long as I explained why we might have a link. Can you get back to me?
b-dkukuk@cox.net. Doris
per page

Find a board about a specific topic