Search for content in message boards

Looking for Paternal Relatives

Looking for Paternal Relatives

Barbara Carter (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 10:19AM GMT
I am searching for my father, Isaac Carter. He was the son of Mabel Carter (deceased) originally from Mississippi. He is supposed to be in Racine, Wisconsin now. He was married to Erma Williamson Carter.

Mississippi

Essie Hooker Granger (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 9:05PM GMT
Hi I see your father is from Ms. Can you tell me what part?

Mississippi

Barbara Carter (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 1:22PM GMT
My father and mother are both from New Albany, Mississippi (just north of Tupelo and about an hours drive from Memphis, TN). My mother was a Williamson and my father was a Carter. We live in what is known as the Pleasant Grove Community. My mother is now in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and father was last known to be in Racine, Wisconsin. I'm still here in New Albany.

Miss.

Essie H. Granger (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 3:02PM GMT
Hi will you tell me what your fathers name? And what are your grandparents name. I am also from Miss.

My in-laws (Carters) are in Rienzi, Miss.

Theresa Lynn (Edgin) Carter (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 8:48PM GMT
My sister-in-law has done a complete research on my husbands Carter side of the family... There is a copy of the book on Carters at the Booneville, Mississippi Library (they donated a copy there)My great grandmother's mom was a Carter.. but you can fin information on my line of Carters at http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/carter/ft1.html
Hope you can find the info you want.

MS Carters

Tammy Hester (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 9:40PM GMT
Could you tell me who your father and his parents were ... I was adopted and am researching my bioloical surname, carter ... we lived in fulton, ms and my sister still resides there. thanks. hester_tammy@hotmail.com

MS Carters

Essie H. Granger (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 9:47AM GMT
Hi my mother was a Carter. Her name is Essie Carter Hooker,her parents were Alfred and Louvenia Carter from Adams County area. She was raise in the Robinson Bottom (Anna's Bottom) area.The older people will know more about these areas if we are from the same family.

Ms Carters

Posted: 11 Jul 2000 10:40AM GMT
thanks for the info. A few names to go by in my family are Larkin Carrol Carter (male) and Thomas Henry Carter ...larkin was my father and he married a dorothy mae gasaway.

I emailed you with proof that you are kinfolk of my husband

Theresa(Edgin) Carter (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 8:19PM GMT
Please answer our email that we have sent you... we know where your family is.. and we're a part of it! :)

I recieved your email

Posted: 11 Jul 2000 8:38PM GMT
I recieved your email and have checked the responses ... and you have put alot of missing links together and for that i am forever greatful. Hope to talk soon. Tammy.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions