Search for content in message boards

issac lawrence garrett from virignia

issac lawrence garrett from virignia

earn (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 11:34PM GMT
my grandmother is looking up her family history with the help of me her grand son© her father was the son of issac lawrence garrett of virignia© we aremnt exactly sure of his father be we believe his name is william garrett© issac died around 1949 or 1950 and was married to louise victoria garrett ¥believe maden name was tolliverfero¤
please help

Re: issac lawrence garrett from virignia

Michelle Marushia (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 4:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Garrett, Tolliver, Marushia
Hi.
It sounds like you are family. My father's mother was Victoria Garrett. Her husband was Issac Garrett. My grandmother, their daughter was Winnie Garrett who married my grandfather, Michael Marushia when she was 13 or so. Does your grandmother recognize my families names? My grandmother was born in VA, where I am not sure. Please let me know whatever info you have. Today is the first time I have looked up my family. If we are the same family, my mom or Aunt might be able to help you with more info.
Thanks--Michelle

Re: issac lawrence garrett from virignia

Michelle (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 4:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Garrett, Tolliferro, Tolliver, Marushia
I forgot to mention that my greatgrandmother's maiden name was Tolliferro or Toliver. I can't remeber which because both have been used. My grandmother as a child was to be sent to live with a childless couple--Taliffero's--but chose to stay home. Look forward to hearing from you. Michelle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions