Search for content in message boards

Charles and Irene Greene

Charles and Irene Greene

flora (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking family of Charles and Irene Greene he died in a car wreck in the 1930's in St Louis they lived near or in Webster Grove in St Louis. She died in 1949 in Indiana they had 4 children Jesse, John, Gertrude and??. I am related to Jesse but have no info before or about Charles and Irene

Re: Charles and Irene Greene

Posted: 8 Feb 2002 3:47AM GMT
Edited: 15 Aug 2004 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Greene Leonard McMahon Larberg Templeman O'Connell
I have a little info. on a Charles Greene who was born in MO (most likely St. Louis) in 1890 -- could this be your Charles Greene? If so, let me know and I will be glad to provide the information I have to you.

Posted: 12 Feb 2002 1:15AM GMT
Edited: 3 Apr 2002 1:39AM GMT
I believe your Charles and Irene Greene are my husband's grandparents. Charles Russell Greene and Irene Canter Greene had Jesse, John, Gertrude and David. My husband's parents were Gertrude Greene and Floyd E. Wood. Charles died in a car crash and Irene died in Indiana. Have a little more information and would love to share.

Posted: 18 Feb 2002 8:53PM GMT
Edited: 15 Aug 2004 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Greene, Templeman, Larberg, Leonard, O'Connell, McMahon
Do you know who Charles Greene's parents were or how old he was? I have an Arthur W. Greene b. NY in 1859, married Mary Leonard b. Ireland 1862, parents of Edith, Nettie, Florence, Arthur, Bessie, Lucy, possibly Tommy, and Charles b. 1890. Arthur and Mary were married in St. Louis in 1881 and probably all their children were born there. I am a descendant of Mary Leonard's sister Catherine (Kate). I have ordered info. from the 1910 census for the Greene family and will be glad to share that whenever it comes.

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 5:36PM GMT
You mentioned that your husband is a descendent of Irene Canter. If your Irene Canter was born abt 1869, I would like to share information with you on the Canter line.

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: Greene
I believe my husband is the great-nephew of Charles and Irene Greene. We have a death certificate for Charles Russell Greene stating he is buried at Oak Hill Cemetery in St. Louis. Do you know if he is buried in his father's (Charles Dyer Greene, Jr)lot?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions