Search for content in message boards

Frank Hubert Sargent

Frank Hubert Sargent

Posted: 28 Feb 2006 4:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sargent,Sanders, Hudson
Looking for info on Frank Hubert Sargent,b Mar,29,1904 in Greenville,Texas to Charles F Sargent And Lela (Campbell) Sargent.Any info is welcome. Joe L Sargent

Hubert F. Sargent (29 Mar 1904 - 13 Jul 1970)

Posted: 2 Mar 2006 9:59PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Sargent, Campbell, Hogge, Clark, Branch
Greenville (Texas) Herald Banner, Tuesday, 14 Jul 1970, page 2:
Deaths, Sargent

COMMERCE – Hubert F. Sargent, 66, of Quitman, died at 9:14 a.m. Monday at a Commerce hospital.

He was driving to Cumby to visit his family when he suffered an apparent heart attack on IH 30.

Services are pending in Conway, Ark. Local arrangements are by Jones Funeral Home.

He was born March 29, 1904, in Greenville, the son of Charles Sargent and Lela Campbell.

He was a member of Quitman Methodist Church.

Survivors are the widow; three daughters, Mrs. Imagene Hogge of Dallas, Mrs. Irene Clark of Demaskas, Ark., and Mrs. Carol Branch of North Little Rock, Ark; four sons, Hubert Lee Sargent of Vernon, Homer Dale Sargent of Grandview, Mo., Charles Frank Sargent of Little Rock, Ark., and Allen Ray Sargent of Waterman, Ill.; 22 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

Re: Hubert F. Sargent (29 Mar 1904 - 13 Jul 1970)

Posted: 2 Mar 2006 10:30PM GMT
Thank you,John-I noticed your surnames contain Sargent and Campbell Is there a conection to me? Joe

surnames in obituary of Hubert F. Sargent

Posted: 3 Mar 2006 12:19PM GMT
The surnames simply appeared within the text of the obituary. Including them there makes them searchable. I am not related.

Re: Hubert F. Sargent (29 Mar 1904 - 13 Jul 1970)

Posted: 24 Apr 2007 2:03PM GMT
Hello my name is Stephanie Cantrell (Sargent) my grandfather was Hubert lee Sargent. I would like any information.
Thank You.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions