d: 1905/9, Ritchie co, WV] m: 1) Abigail Drake, 2) Amanda WEBB, 3) Marcella
WEBB. Who were the parents of James BRADEN? his wife Sarah? Any siblings of
either?

We believe the following lineage is correct, but would like to have some
documentation to support the line:
Manassah WILDMAN [no dates]; father of: Jair (?Jeremiah?) WILDMAN [b: c1766,
NJ?/Eng, d: 1847, Green co, PA] m: Mary ?; f/o: Jair WILDMAN II [b: 1794,
VA, d: aft 1856, Johnson co., IA] m: Elizabeth Sams; f/o: Nelson WILDMAN [b:
c1815, prob. PA, d: 1871, Wetzel co, WV] m: Sarah Shafer.
They don't appear to have been practicing Quakers, although Manassah was
mentioned in one of Henshaw's books. They may have been Dunkards.
Posted: 13 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jul 2006 9:49PM GMT
Surnames: Wildman
Jair Wildman born 01/22/1766 in Spotsylvania Pa. Greene co.Moved to Va Now Wv. I have more information.will share what i have.

Jair WILDMAN's parents

Posted: 13 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:52PM GMT
Surnames: WILDMAN, SAMS
Looking for information on Jair Wildman's parents, he was b. abt. 1755 PA d. abt. 1847 PA. m. Mary ?. Children: Jair, Jr.,b. abt. 1794 (m. Elizabeth Sams), Elizabeth, Sarah, Rachel, Ruth, Joseph, John, and Jane.

possible Wildman connection

Posted: 15 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Feb 2002 3:21PM GMT
Surnames: WILDMAN, FURMAN, FIRCHOW
Possible connection. My father's family (FIRCHOW) seem to have come from outerspace! He was an only child and never spoke of extended family. His parents, Julius Paul FIRCHOW and Ethel Louise (FURMAN)...she was born in Davistown, PA, GREENE Country, Dunkard Township circa 1889. Possible link: family photo album contains first names only!!!!!! but Ollie Wildman may have been her sister. She married Walter WILDMAN and they had a son, Chester WILDMAN circa 1920. Any connection?

WILDMAN update

Posted: 9 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Feb 2002 3:21PM GMT
Surnames: WILDMAN, FURMAN
Still seeking info. on Ethel Louise FURMAN, Greene CO., PA circa 1889. HOWEVER, a little update! Just discovered Viola (Ollie) WILDMAN was actually my grandfather's sister and I have living relatives from my father's generation! What a blessing!

Re: Wildman

Alicia Ray Jobe (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2001 5:09PM GMT
Surnames: Harvey, Tucker, Moore, Core, Myers
I am hoping you can help me. I am searching for information on the surnames Tucker, Harvey, Wildman, Moore, Core.

Gr.gr.grandparents were John WILDMAN HARVEY, married Christena TUCKER, d/o Michael CORE TUCKER and Pleasy Ann MYERS, his parents were Morgan TUCKER and Christena MOORE.

I keep finding all of these surnames mentioned together, but can't seem to find the link to my side of the line. Any help you could give me on the surnames I mentioned would be greatly appreciated. Thanks---Alicia Ray Jobe

Posted: 29 Sep 2001 2:20AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2002 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: WILDMAN
Alicia,
I do have info on this family and would love to share with you... I just found this group in Monongalia County, VA(WV) and they are a branch of my Wildman family...Some of them lvied at Core and some in the Morgantown, WV area...
Marilyn

Alicia Ray Jobe (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2001 1:53PM GMT
Hello! Any help you could give me would be great. I know that most of the surnames I mentioned came from Greene co, Pa on to Monogalia WVA and then alot of them moved to Scotland co, MO. Which is were my inlaws are still at. Any help you could give me would be great!! you can email me at smithray2300@webtv.net Thanks--Alicia

Re: WILDMAN

Posted: 6 Jan 2002 6:12AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2002 7:19AM GMT
Surnames: WILDMAN, FOX, SAMS
Jair Wildman was born jan 1766 in Green co. Pa. died Dec. 22,1849 age 81yrs.11 months. Was Married to Mary ? . born about 1771 died 7 aug 1833. age 62. You had most of thier children but they also had Mary b.23 Dec. 1791 d.27 Sept. 1870 married David Kennedy, Sarah born about 1800, and Manassah b. 9 june. 1816 d.31 may 1886, married (1)Rachel Fox (2) Melinda Sams

Posted: 9 Jan 2002 10:29PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2003 1:42AM GMT
Surnames: Wildman
I am hoping your line of Wildman's is the one that I have been searching for. I have a Nelson Wildman that I have been searching for information. Can you help?

Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions