Search for content in message boards

Dale Carlyle Beckner

Dale Carlyle Beckner

wbeckner (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2002 9:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beckner, Cleer
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for any information regarding my father, Dale C. Beckner. I've located his obit (died Oct 20, 1998 in Atlanta, Ga - causes unknown). He's originally from Goshen, IN and married Donna Cleer from Chillicothe, IL, but was divorced June 1960. That's all I know...

Any info (his father/mother's name, other wives/children, cause of death) would be appreciated very much!
Thank you for listening!

Re: Dale Carlyle Beckner

Posted: 11 Mar 2004 5:04AM GMT
Have you found anymore info on Dale Carlyle Beckner? I am trying to figure out who his parents were. I show He was married 23 Oct 1954 to Doris Wortinger. They had one child: Michael Carlyle Beckner, who was adopted by Doris's second husband. Are you a child by a second marriage?

Re: Dale Carlyle Beckner

Posted: 6 Jan 2006 6:53PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2006 6:45PM GMT
Surnames: Tims, Beckner, Rasberry, Marcom
I am looking for a male Beckner who married Lizzie Tims in Dallas Couny, TX around 1900.
Posted: 8 Jan 2006 2:20AM GMT
Alta....I show a marriage for an Owen Beckner to Jewel Mary Timms. She was born 1888 died 1960. He was born 1882, died 19 Oct 1952. Both buried Keenan Cem., Farmers Branch, TX. Marriage would have occured 1900-1908 most likely [first xhild born 1909], although I did not find their marriage in the Dallas County records. This this whom you seek?

Re: Lizzie Timms

Posted: 9 Jan 2006 5:05PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2006 6:45PM GMT
Surnames: Rasberry, Marcom, Clements, Tims
I'm not sure. The records I have are limited. Lizzie Tims was born in AR. She married a BECKNER and lived in Dallas, TX.

Your years time-line information seems to fit the time period I am looking. Do you have any info on the wife's family? Did Owen & Jewel have any children?

Thank you for your help, Alta

Posted: 30 Jan 2006 11:45PM GMT
Owen and Jewel had six children that I know of: Ada Belle; Julia Irene; Nannie M.; Maggie; George Balem; and Floyd Lee Beckner. I have no info on the Timms family.

Posted: 27 Jan 2011 11:02PM GMT
Surnames: lizzie tims/ beckner
hi, lizzie tims was not married to a beckner it was her sister jewel. there was a son named floyd lee beckner he is buried in a cemetery in carrollton texas. he died 2010, as soon as i find out the name of the cemetery and date i will let you know.

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 10:36PM GMT
Thank you for your response. This cooroborates the info that I have. Owen Lee and Jewel were buried in the Keenan Cem in Farmers Branch [Dallas Co] TX.

Posted: 3 Feb 2011 3:41AM GMT
Surnames: tims/rasberry family
just out of curiosity, who of the beckners do you know? do you live close to farmers branch?

Posted: 3 Feb 2011 2:02PM GMT
I do not know the Beckners. My mother as a child heard her uncles, aunts and father speaking of them and the Rasberrys. My mother was too young to remember seeing them but does remember hearing of them. Her father was first cousins with them.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic