Search for content in message boards

Partin's from Pineville Kentucky

Partin's from Pineville Kentucky

Candice Partin Childress (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 7:08PM GMT
Hi there. My name is Candice Partin Childress, born September 16, 1959 to Willie Ray Patsy Partin and I'm from Indiana. But my dad who is deceased now was born in Pineville, Ky in July 26 of 1936. His parents are Pearl Maggie (Pingleton)Partin from Pineville, Ky. I'm trying to trace my family tree. So if there is anyone out there who can help me do this please email me back at either address: KandyKane3636@aol.com or candice. childress@cinergy.com. My grandparents had 12 kids all together. There names are as follows: Mable, Clara, Helen, Gwen, Grace, Joann, Howard, Roscoe, Earl, Fred and another son who was still born an a twin to Gwen I believe. So please if this sounds familier to anyone I would love to hear from you. Thank you............Candice Partin Childress

Have u tried ....

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2000 5:37PM GMT
I am from that area. I am also adopted, and have found my family. Have you tried the birth index?

Partin Family

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2000 6:19AM GMT
how do I go about doing that? I found out my great grandfather was in jail for awhile for murdering some one.

TINA PLEASE EMAIL ME

Kalifornia Kuzzin >^..^ (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2000 8:10AM GMT
Please feel free to email me. My family is from the KNOX County area of both Kentucky and Tennessee for many years. THank you and good luck on your endeavours!

Kitty in Los Gatos California...AMMANN ANDRESEN EBERT ENGLE FLOYD FOLEY FLETCHER GREEN GOLDEN HUBBARD HELTON HENDERSON INGLE KORSTIN LAY LOWE MAITLAND MATHIESON PARTON PARTIN PARTEN TRIMBLE TARTER WILSON WAMPLER WOLF

Family members seemed to play some role within the WAR CREEK or the INDIAN WAR CREEK area and the INDIAN WAR CREEK BAPTIST CHURCH as it was headed up my MATTHEW FLOYD, descendent of the "Loyalist". My great great grandfather MATTHEW FLOYD PARTIN was named after him.

INDIANA / KENTUCKY PARTIN'S

KIMBERLY PARTIN MARTIN (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 5:25PM GMT
HI, MY NAME IS KIM PARTIN MARTIN. I AM FROM WINCHESTER, INDIANA AND AM RELATED TO PARTIN'S IN INDIANA AND KENTUCKY THAT I KNOW OF .MY FATHER'S NAME WAS DON HOUSTON PARTIN,HE PASSED AWAY IN 1982. HIS FATHER'S NAME WAS PHILLIP PARTIN WHO WAS MARRIED TO ELLEN FRANCE. THIS IS WHERE I GET STUCK. CAN'T FIND ANYONE BEYOND THERE. PHILLIP AND ELLEN HAD 11 CHILDREN, WILLIAM, PHILLIP,DON,ROSEMARY,BRENDA,MABEL,JAMES,CLARENCE,RUBY,MACK,GLADYS. IF YOU OR ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THE SON PHILLIP PARTIN HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED CANDICE THIS IS ONE REASON I E-MAILED YOU.
THANKS ALOT, KIM

finding partin brothers

billie joyce slagle earhart (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2000 11:37PM GMT
my mother flo ellen was married to phillip (cotton) partin and they had two son,s ,their names are phillip and bronell...(not sure of spelling on that last name)if any one knows of them please e-mail me ,have not seen them for almost 30 years,they lived in pineville ky and lived on mountain view st .i would like to find out where my mother is buried

Re: Partin's from Pineville Kentucky

Posted: 16 Sep 2001 3:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Feb 2002 9:13PM GMT
Hi Candice, I saw your posting and was wondering if your Helen Partin was Helen Jean Partin/ Rice she was born in Baurbourville Ky. Her parents were Albert Partin and Rachael Fultz/ Partin. Does any of this sound like your Partin Family? Please reply to Loveda3@aol.com Thank you for your time. :)
Loveda

Re: Partin's from Pineville Kentucky

Loveda (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2001 3:57PM GMT
Surnames: Partin
No this is not the same Helen Partin. My dad and all his brothers and sisters were born in Pineville Kentucky. I am still trying to locate any of my family that come from there or see if any are still around there.

Thank you,
Candice Partin Childress
KandyKane3636@aol.com

Re: INDIANA / KENTUCKY PARTIN'S

Pepper Partin (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2003 6:54PM GMT
Hi Kim. It is Pepper. I ran across your posting by sheer accident. I noticed that you mention Candace. As you may know I have not had contact with Philip, Jerry or Candace for a couple of years now - so I am unable to help with locating her. I did send her a letter when I was fairly certain she was still living in Bloomington, IN, but the letter was never returned nor did I receive a response. That was over a year ago.

Good luck.

Pepper

Re: INDIANA / KENTUCKY PARTIN'S

KIM (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2003 1:52AM GMT
PEPPER,
HI, HOW WONDERFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU. I WAS BEGINING TO WONDER IF THERE WAS ANYONE LEFT OUT THERE IN OUR LITTLE FAMILY. I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT CANDACE, JERRY AND PHILIP NOT CONTACTING YOU. MY SISTER ANGI, CUT UNCLE PHIL'S HAIR ABOUT A MONTH AGO NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO IT WAS UNTIL HE SAW HER LISENCE WITH THE LAST NAME OF PARTIN ON IT AND ASK HER IF SHE WAS DON'S DAUGHTER.NEITHER ONE OF THEM KNEW THE OTHER. IT WAS KINDA NEAT. ANG CALLED ME ALL EXCITED. IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO WRITE. JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, DO YOU KNOW WENDI ???
THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING. IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR FROM FAMILY. BEST OF LUCK

KIM ;>
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions