Search for content in message boards

Clark/Haley(Hailey)

Clark/Haley(Hailey)

RScott (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 2001 2:50AM GMT
Surnames: Scott, Harris, Wilson, Thompson
Looking for information on Isaac Clark, b.1814, Henry Co. VA, d. 1876. Married Elizabeth Hailey(Haley?) 11/21/1838. They had four children: Tom, Grant, Barney, Susan Amanda.
Thanks

Re: Clark/Haley(Hailey)

Posted: 17 Mar 2002 9:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Apr 2002 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: Clark Haley Morrow
Hi, My great grandfather Henry Clark was in the American Civil War, along with his father Isaac and his brother, Barney.They were in Co. H 12th Kentucky Reg...Henry was born in Scott County TN or Wayne Co. KY. Different info has come to me on that......I have his , Barney's, and Isaac's pension and military records , I have obtained from the US Archives in Washinton DC. ....I also have extensive geneology info that was given to me.........Isaac had many children....besides by his first wife, Elizabeth. His father was John Clark who signed his marriage bond in Henry County VA. Also signing was James Haley or Hailey who was Elizabeth's father........Have been trying to find info on John Clark for many years.......Do you know anything of his origin ? No one can seem to find any further back. .... Henry married Rebecca Morrow,,,,daughter of William Morrow........in McCreary County KY. I have place a death certificate for Henry Clark on the KyGenWeb/ McCreary County. and Down home on the Cumberland sites.I would send you a copy of the geneology of Isaac Clark if you would like.olafay@msn.com

RScott (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2003 8:24PM GMT
I would love to discuss the Clark family with you. Do you have an updated email address?

Thank you

OlaFay Jackson (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2004 6:52PM GMT
Surnames: Clark Haley
Sorry, I didn't see this. I am the g grandaughter of Henry Clark. He was a son of Isaac Clark. Isaac, Henry , and Barney Clark were in the 12th Ky Reg. Co H during the Civil War. Henry also served in the 30th, KY Co I......... If you are still looking..... E mail me. Isaac moved to Campbell County TN and then to Wayne Co. KY. There is information on the GenWeb of these counties about Henry Clark and family. Scott Co. TN also. There is a picture of Henry and his family.Hope this helps. I am looking for the ancestors also of the John Clark family....... and Elizabeth Haley's family. She married Henry Clark and moved to TN and KY also. I think the James Haley on the Campbell county TN must be the James Haley who was Elizabeth's father and signed her marriage bond along with Isaac's father , John Clark. That is as far as I can find back. .............OlaFay

Posted: 15 Jul 2013 2:13AM GMT
I know this thread is old, but thought I would try anyway. I am the great granddaughter of Sallie Clark-Coffey. Henry Clark is her father. Sallie and
her husband lived in Wayne Co., KY. Looking for any information on this family and the rumor of native blood that I would like to confirm or discredit. Sallie's daughter Martha Adina Coffey-Gibson was my grandmother. Thank you for any help you can offer.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions